Underground Cable Fault Indicator
- Fault indicator is a device that provides remote or visual indication of a fault in the electric power system. The device is widely used in electric power distribution networks. It automatically detects and identifies faults that help reduce power outages.
- Underground cable fault indicator is a type of fault detector used to detect faults in underground cables
- Underground cable fault indicator is used to locate earth faults, short circuits, or both in power distribution networks
- Underground cable fault indicator primarily aims to offer a reliable, cost efficient, and fast indication of fault location in the network
- Underground cable fault indicator monitors the network constantly. If a fault current higher than the trip value is detected, the fault is indicated. The fault is transmitted by a blinking indication or a remote indication system.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market
Key Drivers of Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market
- Demand for underground cable fault indicator is increasing across the globe owing to rise in automation and industrialization. Demand for electricity is high due to rise in population across the globe. This is driving the global underground cable fault indicator market.
- Increase in distribution networks and modernization of existing power infrastructure are anticipated to boost the demand for underground cable fault indicator during the forecast period
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The spread of coronavirus has disrupted the entire value chain of the underground cable fault indicator market. The pandemic has hampered the supply of raw materials and labor in the market. Most of the manufacturers are striving to adopt new strategies to reform their business models.
- On February 19, 2020, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. opened a new, 100,000-square-foot electric power research, development, and manufacturing unit. The new unit would provide more than 300 jobs and research partnerships.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market
- Based on region, the global underground cable fault indicator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global underground cable fault indicator market in 2019, owing to rise in urbanization and globalization in the region. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period due to rise of investments in the industrial sector, especially in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
- North America is estimated to hold large share of the global underground cable fault indicator market in the next few years. Increase in urbanization and electrification rate has boosted the demand for underground cable fault indicator in the region.
- The market in Europe is likely to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. High investments in the renewable sector and transmission & distribution infrastructure is estimated to propel the underground cable fault indicator market in the region.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. The industrial sector in these regions has been developing at a rapid pace. This is projected to augment the demand for underground cable fault indicators in the near future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Market
Leading players operating in the global underground cable fault indicator market include:
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- H. Horstmann GmbH
- Nortroll AS
- Cooper Power Systems
- Elektro-Mechanik GmbH (EMG)
- Bowden Bros Ltd
- WESCO Utility
- Thomas & Betts
Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market: Research Scope
Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market, by Phase
Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market, by Application
- Earth Fault Indicator
- Short Circuit Indicator
- Short Circuit and Earth Fault Indicator
Global Underground Cable Fault Indicator Market, by End-user
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.