An underfloor heating system is a form of radiant heating that allows heat to pass from a moderately hot element which, in turn, controls the indoor climate. This provides thermal comfort, thereby avoiding the need of radiators. The moderately hot element includes floor, wall, or overheated panel. The underfloor heating system is most preferred heating system owing to the benefits associated such as no or minimal maintenance required, provides thermal comfort, flexible control through single thermostat, and absence of radiators that ensures safety.
Underfloor heating market is segmented on the basis of type, application and geography. On the basis of type, the underfloor heating market is categorized into hydronic systems and electric underfloor heating systems. In hydronic underfloor heating system, heated water is forced from a boiler through a link of tubing underneath the floor. The heat conducted through the surface of the floor by hot water emits radiant energy to the room. An electric underfloor heating system requires electricity for its operation and uses non-corrosive, flexible heating elements and less number of components than hydronic underfloor heating. The global market for electric underfloor heating systems is expected to witness increased demand over the forecast period owing to its low installation cost. These systems can be easily fitted into a single room, in wireless prone area i.e.which do not require digging wall channels. Based on the applications, the underfloor heating market is segmented into commercial (transportation & logistics, hospitality, healthcare, academia and institutional, and retail), industrial, and residential (single-family houses and apartments). Furthermore, based on geography, the underfloor heating market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Increasing awareness about energy efficiency and renewable energy technology has significant impact on future demand for underfloor heating systems. These energy and heating solutions can achieve significant carbon savings, and help to meet renewable energy targets. Growing quality of new building techniques such as insulation and controls, is stimulating the underfloor heating systems market across the globe. The underfloor heating system market is expected to witness increased demand owing to growing usage of these systems in residential sector. The refurbishment activity carried out in developed regions such as the U.S and Germany, is also anticipated to thrust the market growth. The rising demand for high level comfort and flexibility is the key factor driving the market revenue of underfloor heating systems across the globe. However, slow response time of underfloor heating is one of the factors that are limiting the growth of underfloor heating systems.
Some of the key players in this market include Schneider Electric SE (France), Uponor Corporation (Finland), Danfoss A/S (Denmark), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.),, Pentair PLC (U.K.), Mitsubishi Electric (Tokyo), and Robert Bosch (Germany), Nexans S.A. (France), among others.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.