Global Underfloor Heating and Cooling Systems Market: Overview
There are several ways to heat and cool buildings. These can range from fans and air conditioners to heaters and coolers. However, such appliances consume high level of energy. Currently, concerns regarding global warming are high. Hence, there is high focus on finding ways to heat and cool buildings in an energy efficient manner.
Underfloor heating and cooling systems are floor-integrated systems, which distribute heat and cold evenly across spaces in an optimal manner. These are ‘invisible’ systems that can also be installed in walls and ceilings, other than beneath the floors.
Underfloor heating and cooling systems provide various benefits. Besides their energy efficient method of working, they can be customized for every type of building or factory. They can be quickly and easily installed even in old buildings. Furthermore, they are easy to retrofit. Energy efficiency of underfloor heating and cooling systems and the increase in construction activities in developing economies such as India, China, and South Africa are the major factors driving the underfloor heating and cooling systems market.
On the other hand, these systems are not specifically designed for removal of moisture from air. This is a significant drawback in the adoption of these systems in regions with high humidity levels such as India and countries in Southeast Asia. In these countries, companies manufacturing underfloor heating and cooling systems face difficulty in dealing with the competition from companies manufacturing air conditioners, heaters, and fans.
Development of smart systems, which can be controlled by mobile applications, is an important opportunity for the underfloor heating and cooling systems market. Smart systems can learn through patterns in order to understand when a temperature change might be required.
Global Underfloor Heating and Cooling Systems Market: Key Segments
The global underfloor heating and cooling systems market can be segmented based on component, method, application, and region.
In terms of component, the market can be divided into pipes, pumps, and control systems. Pipes are laid beneath floors and are used for the supply of heat in order to maintain the required temperature. Pumps are used for the purpose of supplying the required heat or water to these pipes. Control systems primarily refer to the panels through which the temperature and other requirements are manually adjusted.
In terms of method, the underfloor heating and cooling systems market can be bifurcated into hydraunics and radiant systems. Hydraunics systems are more compatible with the various types of floorings available in buildings. Their cost of installation is also lower.
Based on application, the underfloor heating and cooling systems market can be segregated into residential construction, commercial construction, and industrial construction. Underfloor heating and cooling systems are adopted in all types of constructions.
In terms of region, the market can be split into North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific. The underfloor heating and cooling systems market is well established in North America and Europe. It is relatively new in developing regions of Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Global Underfloor Heating and Cooling Systems Market: Key Players
Key players operating in the underfloor heating and cooling systems market include Uponor, Roth Werke GmbH, F.W.OVENTROP GmbH & Co. KG, and Warmafloor.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.