Underfloor Heating Actuator
- The underfloor heating is a type of central heating system for thermal comfort using radiation, conduction, and convection. This system can be employed for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
- The underfloor heating actuator is an important part of underfloor heating system. The actuator operates the opening and closing of the valve on the underfloor manifold according to the signal received by the room thermostat or digital programmable thermostat.
- The underfloor heating system is extensively utilized in cold climate areas to maintain indoor temperature. Increase in demand for advanced and modern technologies, followed by a rise in the number of green building projects is likely to augment the demand for underfloor heating system, which in turn is anticipated to boost the demand for underfloor heating actuator in the next few years.
Key Drivers of Global Underfloor Heating Actuator Market
- Demand for underfloor heating actuator is increasing owing to a rise in urbanization across the globe. Ongoing infrastructure development, majorly across developing countries, is estimated to drive the global underfloor heating actuator market.
- Rise in government regulation to incorporate energy-efficient and sustainable heating solutions is also anticipated to further boost the demand for underfloor heating actuator during the forecast period
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Governments of various countries have enforced nationwide lockdowns, as a precautionary measure to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has disrupted planned underfloor heating actuator projects and have reduced the demand globally. The pandemic has disrupted the supply of essential components, raw materials, and skilled labor in the market, resulting in project delays.
- On February 01, 2021, Siemens released new line of actuators for small valves that are quiet in operation and multitaskers. They possess new features for more energy-efficient and versatile hydronic room applications. The updated SSA actuators, currently, offer more flexibility due to their diverse control possibilities - from analog control to KNX communication capabilities for room solutions and fast integration into connected systems. The new actuators are ideal for use in noise-sensitive areas, such as hotels, recording studios, meeting rooms, and libraries.
Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Underfloor Heating Actuator Market
- Based on region, the global underfloor heating actuator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe dominated the global underfloor heating actuator market in 2020, owing to a large installed base of underfloor heating systems in the region. Moreover, the demand for electric underfloor heating is rising to curb pollution generated by traditional heating devices systems. Furthermore, the region is enacting stringent environmental regulations to eliminate carbon emissions by 2050.
- North America is estimated to hold a major share of the global underfloor heating actuator market. Demand in likely to rise owing to climatic conditions and increase in disposal income of the middle class in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific estimated to be expand at a steady pace during the forecast period owing to a rise in urbanization and infrastructure development in the region. Moreover, a rise in investment in construction and smart cities is likely to propel the demand for underfloor heating actuator in near future.
- The market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period as countries in these regions are developing and hence, witness low investment in infrastructural activities.
Key Players Operating in Market
Leading players operating in the global underfloor heating actuator market include:
- Eberle (Schneider Electric)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Hunt Heating
- Möhlenhoff GmbH
- Schlüter-Systems Ltd
- Hunt Heating
- Shanghai SMLG Thermostatic Technology Co., Ltd.
Global Underfloor Heating Actuator Market: Research Scope
Global Underfloor Heating Actuator Market, by Product
Global Underfloor Heating Actuator Market, by Application
Global Underfloor Heating Actuator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.