Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market: Introduction
- Ultra-cold reefer container, also known as the SuperFreezer, can sustain ultra-low temperatures of -60°C to ensure that high-value cargo has the longest shelf life possible. The freshness, flavor, texture, and value of products are maintained during the journey due to the ultra-cold reefer container. The ultra-cold reefer container market is expected to witness surge in demand for the product during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market
- Ultra-cold reefer containers are becoming increasingly popular in the medical field. The SuperFreezer container is ideal for medical applications, including the refrigerated storage of medications. A container like this might be useful during the Coronavirus situation, such as at a hospital. Hospitals are renting or purchasing ultra-freezer containers to temporarily or permanently increase chilling capacity in order to preserve the COVID-19 vaccine. The market for ultra-cold reefer containers is projected to grow during the forecast period as a result of the aforementioned aspect.
- The ultra-cold reefer container is energy efficient with economy mode low fan speed option for chill and warm settings. Furthermore, the availability of the "pause refrigeration" switch (where fitted) to reduce wasted energy and icing is expected to drive the market for ultra-cold reefer containers during the forecast period.
- Ultra-cold reefer containers are used in a wide range of applications such as pharmaceuticals, food shops and outlets, markets and supermarkets, event and industrial catering, cold testing, fish and shellfish storage, and dairy product storage. The market for ultra-cold reefer containers is expected to grow further during the forecast period due to its wide range of applications.
- Ultra-cold reefer containers are expensive and need to have timely maintenance, which increases its overall cost. The high cost of the product is expected to hinder the ultra-cold reefer container market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market
- In terms of region, the ultra-cold reefer container market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the market due to rapidly expanding manufacturing industry, rising industrialization, and commercialization & urbanization which has increased global sales of ultra-cold reefer containers.
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Rising demand for advanced ultra-cold reefer containers is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market
- TITAN Containers A/S
- Guangzhou CRYO Systems Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Mid-State Container Sales, Inc.
- Klinge Corporation
- TITAN Containers North America LLC
- Thermo King Europe
- Yangzhou Tonglee Reefer Container Co., Ltd.
- Kalstein France
- TLS Offshore Containers
Global Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market: Research Scope
Global Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market, by Size
- Up to 10 feet
- 10 feet to 20 feet
- 20 feet to 30 feet
- More than 30 feet
Global Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market, by Price
Global Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Ultra-cold Reefer Container Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!