Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market
Ultraviolet lamps or UV lamps emit ultraviolet rays and are used for various purposes such as tanning, germ control, disinfection, air cleaning, indoor gardening, and bug eradication as well. The rising speculations for the development of wastewater offices combined with the rising commonness of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs) are relied upon to help the market development over the gauge time frame. Moreover, expanding the utilization of recycled water in scene water systems, vehicle washing, and urinals has prompted the interest for sanitization advances, which is relied upon to move the market development in the coming years.
The rising interest for the UV oxidation measure in water and wastewater treatment plants is expected to help this market gain impetus. Simplicity of establishment and low upkeep, oversight, and space necessities has likewise prompted the developing interest for this innovation. Likewise, the gear additionally gives improved wellbeing, least assistance time, and low affectability to pH and temperature varieties contrasted with customary sanitization advances, like chlorination.
The developing footing for legitimate sanitizer advances alongside expanding worries for cleanliness and wellbeing, particularly in the medical services and food and drink ventures, is probably going to drive interest. The costs for UV sanitization gear have diminished in the course of recent years by virtue of the improvement in light and framework plans, which has expanded competition among producers.
Global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market: Overview
Massively used for treating water, disinfecting food and beverages, and purification of air, ultra violet (UV) lamps are set to witness a notable increase in demand over the period 2019 to 2027. As per Transparency Market Research, a slew of growth factors will propel the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market on to a high growth curve – upward facing and steep – owing to a an impressive compound annual growth rate. It is crucial to note here that over the stated assessment period, many opportunities will be observed appearing in the market landscape and players operating this market’s vendor landscape will clamor to make the most of these opportunities. Technology and awareness are major factors of growth in the market.
Global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market: Competitive Landscape
The global ultra violet (UV) lamps market is witnessing massive growth in demand and a number of factors are driving it upward. These are also leading the market to witness some notable developments in the fragmented ad competitive vendor landscape.
Top players in the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market are:
- Xylem Inc.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Trojan Technologies Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Halma PLC, Heraeus Holding Gmbh
- Severn Trent PLC
- Xenex Disinfection Services LLC
- OSRAM GmbH
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation.
It is significant to not here that the players deploy strategies such as forging key alliances and launching better and more innovative products in the market landscape.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market: Key trends and driver
Numerous growth factors are pushing the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market to higher growth. And, Transparency Market Research has identified and detailed these out in its upcoming market research report. A glimpse into these trends and drivers is provided below:
- Cost of manufacturing ultra violet (UV) lamps is declining steadily owing to reasons such as advancement in technology and innovation. And, in turn, this is leading to higher adoption of UV lamps. Besides, it is significant to note here that as regulations in favor of green products improves, demand for these lamps increases notably, pushing the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market upward.
- Application of ultra violet (UV) lamps is seeing an increase and this is leading to a higher demand. Besides, it is noteworthy here that its use in water treatment and air purification is witnessing extensive research and development, promising notable growth to the global ultra violet lamps market over the stated forecast period.
- Increase in pollution levels in water and air across the world is generating demand for ultra violet (UV) lamps and this is adding to growth in the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market, driving it forward. Besides, as awareness regarding need to disinfect food and medical equipment catches on, market for ultra violet (UV) lamps reaches a higher demand level.
Global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market: Regional Analysis
The past few years have witnessed the APEJ (Asia Pacific excluding Japan) region hold a dominant share of the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market. And, as per market experts, the trend will roll into the forecast period. The reason behind this growth is increasing demand for UV Curing equipment and advancement in its technology. North America would also account for a notable share of the global ultra violet (UV) Lamps market owing to high disposable incomes and more awareness regarding use.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps market, ask for a customized report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.