Global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market: Overview
Massively used for treating water, disinfecting food and beverages, and purification of air, ultra violet (UV) lamps are set to witness a notable increase in demand over the period 2019 to 2027. As per Transparency Market Research, a slew of growth factors will propel the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market on to a high growth curve – upward facing and steep – owing to a an impressive compound annual growth rate. It is crucial to note here that over the stated assessment period, many opportunities will be observed appearing in the market landscape and players operating this market’s vendor landscape will clamor to make the most of these opportunities. Technology and awareness are major factors of growth in the market.
Global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market: Competitive Landscape
The global ultra violet (UV) lamps market is witnessing massive growth in demand and a number of factors are driving it upward. These are also leading the market to witness some notable developments in the fragmented ad competitive vendor landscape.
Top players in the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market are:
- Xylem Inc.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Trojan Technologies Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Halma PLC, Heraeus Holding Gmbh
- Severn Trent PLC
- Xenex Disinfection Services LLC
- OSRAM GmbH
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation.
It is significant to not here that the players deploy strategies such as forging key alliances and launching better and more innovative products in the market landscape.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market: Key trends and driver
Numerous growth factors are pushing the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market to higher growth. And, Transparency Market Research has identified and detailed these out in its upcoming market research report. A glimpse into these trends and drivers is provided below:
- Cost of manufacturing ultra violet (UV) lamps is declining steadily owing to reasons such as advancement in technology and innovation. And, in turn, this is leading to higher adoption of UV lamps. Besides, it is significant to note here that as regulations in favor of green products improves, demand for these lamps increases notably, pushing the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market upward.
- Application of ultra violet (UV) lamps is seeing an increase and this is leading to a higher demand. Besides, it is noteworthy here that its use in water treatment and air purification is witnessing extensive research and development, promising notable growth to the global ultra violet lamps market over the stated forecast period.
- Increase in pollution levels in water and air across the world is generating demand for ultra violet (UV) lamps and this is adding to growth in the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market, driving it forward. Besides, as awareness regarding need to disinfect food and medical equipment catches on, market for ultra violet (UV) lamps reaches a higher demand level.
Global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Market: Regional Analysis
The past few years have witnessed the APEJ (Asia Pacific excluding Japan) region hold a dominant share of the global ultra violet (UV) lamps market. And, as per market experts, the trend will roll into the forecast period. The reason behind this growth is increasing demand for UV Curing equipment and advancement in its technology. North America would also account for a notable share of the global ultra violet (UV) Lamps market owing to high disposable incomes and more awareness regarding use.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps market, ask for a customized report here
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.