Ultra-Portable Speakers Market – Overview
Ultra-portable speakers are a type of audio speaker that run on batteries. These speakers can be easily transported and carried by the users. Constantly changing consumer preference, constant innovation and developments in technology, and the ever growing adoption of smartphones are some of the key factors influencing the growth of the global ultra-portable speaker market. These speakers are now increasingly becoming a fashion or a style statement among the users, especially among the young adults. With their ease of connectivity and strong sound, the ultra-portable speaker market is expected to show a promising growth in the near future.
Request a brochure to get extensive insights into the Ultra-Portable Speakers market
Ultra-Portable Speakers Market – Notable Developments
Some of the recent developments in the global ultra-portable speaker market are given below:
- In May 2018, Harman International, a prominent name in the global ultra-portable speaker market announced the launch of JBL GO2. This new ultra-portable speaker is completely waterproof. The launch of the product was specifically targeted for the Indian audience keeping in the mind the growing trend of small size speaker with high Bluetooth connectivity and high sound-quality.
- Recently, Bose Inc., a leading manufacturer in the global ultra-portable speaker launched a new product called Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses. This innovative product featured best in class surround sound technology by Bose. The sunglasses had in-built Bluetooth speakers that provided high-quality sound and calling facility to the user.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a custom report
Ultra-Portable Speakers Market – Drivers and Restraints
One of the biggest driving factors for the growth of the global ultra-portable speaker market is the growing adoption of smartphones across the world. With the easy penetration of internet and availability of near infinite choices of songs and playlists, the trend of possessing an ultra-portable speaker is growing day by day. Moreover, the manufacturers are providing highly innovative and attractive products to scale up their sale. Moreover, with the technological advancement, the sound quality has been considerably enhanced even though the size of the speakers has been reduced considerably. The new age connectivity methods such as Bluetooth connectivity and WiFi connectivity allow multiple users to connect with a device. This has also been a key factor in upscaling the popularity of these devices.
In addition to this, there have been numerous smart and AI driven ultra-portable speaker available in the market. For instance, the soaring popularity of Amazon Eco Dot and Google Home Assistant have changed the dynamics of the traditional speaker market and helped in driving the growth of the ultra-portable speaker market.
Ultra-Portable Speakers Market – Geographical Outlook
There are five key regions that divide the global ultra-portable speaker market. These regions are North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Of these, the global market is currently dominated by the North America region. The growth of the regional market can be primarily attributed to the presence of several key vendors in the region that are trying to win the loyalty of the customers. With large consumer base and innovative marketing strategies, these companies are thus helping to drive the growth of the ultra-portable speaker market. Moreover, with the growing economic strengths of people, they are willing to pay more for innovative and highly attractive speakers. Thus, the market is experiencing a huge growth in this region.
On the other hand, the ultra-portable speaker market in Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit a promising growth in the coming few years. The growth of the regional market is due to the growing penetration of smartphones and internet in developing economies such as India and China.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.