Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market – Introduction
- Ultra-light aircraft are lightweight aircraft with the capacity to carry one or two individuals, which weigh around 200-750 kilograms
- Ultra-light aircraft are used in travelling short-range distance and at low altitudes. They are largely used for sports and recreational activities.
Increase in Recreational Activities to Drive Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market
- Increasing interest of people in sports and recreational activities promotes growth of the global ultra-light aircraft market
- Owing to the low weight and reduced seating capacity of ultra-light aircraft, the cost of a basic ultra-light aircraft is much lower than that of a normal aircraft. This, in turn, fuels the demand for ultra-light aircraft for use in sports and other recreational activities.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Increasing Use in Defense Sector to Drive Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market
- Security of a country is one of the most important concerns for the military & defense sector in the country. In the military & defense sector, ultra-light aircraft are used for surveillance and monitoring of border areas.
- In hilly areas, where vehicles are unable to monitor borders and enemy activities, ultra-light aircraft are much useful
- Moreover, rise in investments by governments and increasing budget for the military & defense sector drives the global ultra-light aircraft market
North America to Lead Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market
- In terms of region, the global ultra-light aircraft market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to hold a significant share of the global ultra-light aircraft market during the forecast period. It is estimated to be followed by Europe in the near future. Dominance of North America is attributable to high demand for ultralight aircraft and risen spending of people in the region on recreational activities.
- The ultra-light aircraft market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, led by increase in commercial applications of ultra-light aircraft. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to expand at a moderate pace in the near future. Middle East & Africa and South America offer high potential for growth of the ultra-light aircraft market.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Brochure
Key Players in Global Market
Prominent players operating in the global ultra-light aircraft market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for ultra-light aircraft. Key players operating in the global ultra-light aircraft market are:
- G1 Aviation
- AutoGyro GmbH
- TL-ULTRALIGHT, s.r.o.
- Aeropro s.r.o.
- Quicksilver Aircraft
- Textron Aviation Inc.
- Cirrus Aircraft
- Pilatus Aircraft Ltd
- P&M Aviation
Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market – Segmentation
The global ultra-light aircraft market can be segmented based on:
- Wing Type
- Engine Type
Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market, by Wing Type
Based on wing type, the global ultra-light aircraft market can be divided into:
- Fixed Wing
- Flex wing
- Rotary Wing
Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market, by Material
Based on material, the global ultra-light aircraft market can be classified into:
Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market, by Engine Type
Based on engine type, the global ultra-light aircraft market can be categorized into:
Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market, by Application
Based on application, the global ultra-light aircraft market can be segregated into:
Global Ultra-light Aircraft Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.