Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market: Introduction
- Twist waist exercise equipment is a type of home or commercial-grade machine equipment that helps to twist the body and perform various movements to build core muscles, maintain balance, and burn down waist fat.
- Rising awareness among users about usage of twister machines and gym instructors recommending the equipment to models and actors to reduce the waist size and achieve a leaner and slim physique is expected to fuel the twist waist exercise equipment market during the forecast period.
Increasing Adoption of Twist Waist Exercise Equipment: A Key Driver
- The recent growth observed in the twist waist exercise equipment market can be attributed to the increase in health awareness among the youth, especially women. Recent years have seen rising health issues related to diabetes, heart-related ailments, and cholesterol. Further, obesity in developed countries is a major concern, thus making people susceptible to different diseases. The rising trend of leading a healthy lifestyle and focus on physical fitness along with rising virtual gym classes is a tendency that has propelled the demand for twist waist exercise equipment.
Economic Slowdown: A Key Restraint
- The imposition of stringent lockdown rules by various governments worldwide has interrupted the daily workout routines of active sports and fitness enthusiasts. In addition, the extensive adoption of a sedentary lifestyle has also resulted in continuous growth in obese population. However, the rising inclination toward self-training and practice is considered a prime factor boosting the growth of the global twist waist exercise equipment market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Twist Waist Exercise Equipment
- The global twist waist exercise equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the twist waist exercise equipment market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The twist waist exercise equipment market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for the growth of twist waist exercise equipment during the forecast period due to increasing fitness trends among users and adoption of gym equipment across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market
The global twist waist exercise equipment market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of several players across the globe. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global twist waist exercise equipment market are as follows:
- 360 Athletics Inc.
- Keiser Corporation
- Kyto Fitness Technology
- Life Fitness
- Nanjing Wande Sports Industry Group Co.,Ltd.
- Rise Group Co., Ltd
- Sam's West, Inc.
- TECHNOGYM S.p.A.
- The Abs Company
- Wonder Core
Global Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market, by Type
- Torso-twisting Machines
- Disc Balance Board
- Abdominal Rotation Machine
- Others (Tummy Waist Trimmer, Stair Stepper, etc.)
Global Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market, by Pricing
- Low (Below US$ 50)
- Medium (US$ 50-200)
- High (Above US$ 200)
Global Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market, by Application
- Gym & Fitness Centers
- Sports Clubs
- Others (Institution, etc.)
Global Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market, by End-user
Global Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Individual Store
- Others (Departmental Stores, Mega Retail Stores etc.)
The report on the global twist waist exercise equipment market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Twist Waist Exercise Equipment Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.