Global Turnstile Gates Market – Introduction
- Turnstile is a type of gate used to control pedestrian flow. Turnstile gates are installed to allow one person to get through at a time. Turnstile gates, also known as baffle gate, can restrict passage and allow entry with correct credentials by inserting coins, tickets, passes, identity cards etc. It is a great way to raise security and avoid unauthorized entry of people. Turnstile gate is one of the most secure, efficient, and effective entry solution available. It is also highly cost-effective and easily deployable. Turnstile gates are majorly installed at public transport facilities such as airports, metro stations, bus depots, railway stations, corporate parks & business centers, banks, prisons, stadiums, amusement & adventure parks, industrial facilities, and educational institutes etc.
Rising awareness about security at public places and nullifying unauthorized entries projected to be driving factors for the turnstile gates market
- Rapid increase in awareness about safety and security at public places and the need to avoid unauthorized entry of individuals are anticipated to be the major driving factors for the turnstile gates market during the forecasted timeline. Integrating turnstiles with access control is highly useful in tracking entry and exit of individuals, and illegal activities such as theft etc. A wide range of turnstile gates are available in the market. These turnstiles come with different features and capabilities; end-users select appropriate turnstile gates as per their requirement and level of strictness in terms of security.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rapid urbanization and development of public transportation infrastructure projected to create immense opportunities for turnstile gates manufacturers & distributors
- Rapid urbanization in developing countries and continuous rise in development of public transportation infrastructure which includes construction of airports, metro stations, bus stands, and roadways is projected to drive the turnstile gates market and also create immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of turnstile gates during the forecast period. Rapid increase in installation of waist height turnstiles gates and optical turnstiles at airports, metro stations, amusement parks, corporate parks, cineplexes etc. is anticipated to expand the growth rate of these products in the near future.
North America Considered to be the Largest Market for Turnstile Gates
- Geographically, the global turnstile gates market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global turnstile gates market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rising installation of turnstile gates in banks, amusement parks, educational institutes, prisons etc. in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid urbanization, rise in development of transportation infrastructure which includes airports, metro stations, railway stations, and bus depots in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to surge the demand for turnstile gates in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Turnstile Gates Market
Prominent turnstile gates manufacturing companies are projected to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Hayward Turnstiles, Delta Turnstiles, LLC, PERCo, and LOT Group are investing heavily in research & development to upgrade the existing product portfolio and also planning to launch newly designed turnstile gates in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their businesses in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global turnstile gates market include:
- Delta Turnstiles, LLC
- Hayward Turnstiles
- UK Turnstiles
- LOT Group
- Lexicon Europe
- Alvarado Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Orion Entrance Control, Inc.
- Entero Systems
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Turnstile Gates Market, Request for a Sample
Global Turnstile Gates Market – Research Scope
Global Turnstile Gates Market, by Product Type
- Waist-high Turnstiles
- Single Wall Tripod
- Bridge Wall Tripod
- Optical Turnstiles
- Drop Arm
- Lane Glass
- Swing Arm
- Swing Gate Turnstiles
- Full Height Turnstiles
Global Turnstile Gates Market, by Application
- Corporate Parks
- Public Transport Facilities (Airports, Railways, and Metro Stations)
- Amusement Parks
- Sports Stadiums
- Educational Institutes
- Others (Military Bases, Other Recreational Places etc.)
Global Turnstile Gates Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.