Turbo Expanders Market: Introduction
- Turbo expanders, also known as expansion turbines, are devices which convert kinetic energy into mechanical energy by passing high pressure expanded gas through the turbines. The high pressure gas enables the turbines to rotate and get transmitted toward the shaft, and store the power which is utilized to drive compressors and electric generators and are dispersed through oil brake or air brake. These expanders work on the Joule-Thomson technique in which the gas or liquid changes its temperature due to the forced movement. This results in three types of functions, namely expansion compressor, expansion generator, and expansion brake. Turbo expanders are manufactured considering various standards and guidelines, in order to sustain high pressures and various industrial materials. Thus, the turbo expanders market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Turbo Expanders Market
- Turbo expanders have a power range from 750 W to 7.5 MW which is approximately 1hp to 10000 hp. They are mainly used as a source of refrigeration in industrial processes such as extraction of ethane and natural gas liquids from natural gas, and liquefaction of other gases. Additionally, turbo expanders work in the process of refrigeration, management of industrial waste through pipes, power or electricity generation, and also air separation. This is expected to drive the demand for turbo expanders during the forecast period.
- The global turbo expanders market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increasing usage of natural gas in the generation of power supply is considered to be a major driver for the growth of this market. Furthermore, most firms have replaced the usage of coal with natural gas, increasing the usage of pipelines, thus giving rise to the demand for turbo expanders.
- Turbo expanders are being extensively used in cryogenic plants which are one of the major sources for obtaining butane, ethane, and propane. Additionally, developing economies across the globe and increased industrialization have resulted in the rise in usage of turbo expanders.
- However, fluctuations in raw material prices could hinder the growth of the market. Political and social influences also tend to bring limitations to the oil & gas and other industries, indirectly affecting the turbo expanders market.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Turbo Expanders Market
- In terms of region, the turbo expanders market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is expected to lead the turbo expanders market owing to the booming shale oil & gas industry. Moreover, the oil & gas industry followed by the petrochemical industry is anticipated to dominate the turbo expanders market. Refrigeration turbo expanders are being used extensively in various industrial processes such as extraction of ethane and liquid natural gas and other low temperature procedures.
Key Players Operating in the Global Turbo Expanders Market
- Atlas Copco
- Cryogenic Industries, Inc.
- Cryostar SAS
- Elliott Group
- Fluidmachines Inc.
- Hangzhou Hangyang Co., Ltd.
- Havacaran Industrial Technologies Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Sichuan Air Separation Group
- Texas Turbine, Inc.
Global Turbo Expanders Market: Research Scope
Global Turbo Expanders Market, by Product Type
- Radial Turbo Expanders
- Axial Turbo Expanders
- Radial-Axial Turbo Expanders
Global Turbo Expanders Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Refrigeration Systems
- Others (Power Generation, etc.)
Global Turbo Expanders Market, by Price
Global Turbo Expanders Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Turbo Expanders Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.