Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market
Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market (Measurement Type: In Situ and Others; Industrial Application: Power, Oil and Gas, Mining and Metal, Healthcare, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Pulp and Paper, Cement, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Global Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market: Snapshot
The global tunable diode laser analyzer market is growing at a healthy rate in the last few years. The rise in the investments in the research and development activities and growing focus on the development of advanced features of tunable diode laser analyzers are predicted to propel the global market in the next few years. The migration and modernization services are projected to support the growth of the overall market in the coming few years.
Thanks to these factors, the global market for tunable diode laser analyzer market is estimated to register a promising 10.30% CAGR between 2019 and 2027. In addition, the market is predicted to reach a value of US$992.0 Mn by the end of 2027.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market
Rising Adoption of Automation to Propel Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market
The rise in the rate of industrialization and the growing demand for denox systems and boilers are the main factors that are predicted to enhance the growth of the global tunable diode laser analyzer market in the next few years. The development of new power plants and the increasing adoption of automation in diverse industries are further anticipated to accelerate the market growth in the near future. On the flip side, the availability of low-cost competitive technologies is expected to restrict the growth of the global tunable laser analyzer market in the next few years. Nonetheless, in the next few years, the average selling price of tunable diode laser analyzer is likely to reduce, which is projected to offer growth opportunities for the players in the coming few years.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The market for tunable diode laser analyzer has been categorized on the basis of measurement type into in situ and others. The in situ segment is estimated to account for a large share of the global market in the coming few years. The rising measurement faults that are related to the gas sample conditioning and extraction is anticipated to demand for the in situ measurement, which is likely to accelerate the growth of the overall market in the near future.
Additionally, manufacturers of tunable diode laser analyzer are focusing on development of new solution for measurement of gases in industrial applications. For instance, in June 2018, Neo Monitors has developed a solution for measuring Hydrogen in-situ using traditional infrared tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy for industrial applications.
Rising Research Activities to Drive Global Tunable Laser Analyzer Market
On the basis of geography, the global market for tunable diode laser analyzer has been classified into Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. In the last few years, Asia Pacific led the global tunable diode laser analyzer market, holding a large share. This segment is predicted to maintain its topmost position in the coming years, thanks to the increasing adoption of tunable diode laser analyzer market in the coming few years. Furthermore, North America and Europe are estimated to observe a promising growth in the coming few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market
The global market for tunable diode laser analyzer is fragmented in nature with a high level of competition among the leading players. The increasing research activities is projected to enhance the growth of the overall market in the next few years. A significant rise in the number of collaborations and mergers and acquisitions is predicted to accelerate market growth in the next few years. Some of the key players operating in the tunable diode laser analyzer market across the globe are
- Neo monitors (Norway)
- Emerson Electric Co. (U.S)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S)
- Servomex (United Kingdom)
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- General Electric’s Corp. (U.S)
- Sick AG (Germany)
- Yokogawa (Japan)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Mettler Toledo (Switzerland).
Effective Properties to Serve as Profitable Growth Generators for the Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market
Industrialization prospects have gained considerable momentum across various countries around the world. The rising influence of industrialization across a large number of countries coupled with the escalating need for improving energy-efficiency and safety standards across many industries will serve as a vital growth-generating factor for the tunable diode laser analyzer market during the forecast period of 2019-2027.
- Tunable diode laser analyzers are prominently used for measuring industrial emission composition. These analyzers are also used for toxic gas detection such as carbon and nitrogen oxides along with water and oxygen. The analyzers identify the content of water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, and numerous gaseous mixtures. These functionalities prove to be growth boosters for the tunable diode laser analyzer market.
- The advantages attached to these devices help in increasing the growth rate. The heightening use of tunable diode laser analyzers across a considerable number of end-users such as mining, cement, pulp and paper, oil and gas, power, healthcare, chemical, fertilizers, and others will bring promising growth opportunities.
- Strategic collaboration between the players of the tunable diode laser analyzer market is helping them increase their influence, eventually adding extra stars of growth. The ongoing research and development activities will also prove to be beneficial for the manufacturers. These activities assist them in discovering novel insights, which further lead to upgrades.
- The pandemic has led to tremendous losses across a variety of sectors and businesses. The tunable diode laser analyzer market is no stranger to this loss. The growing prevalence of the virus forced many countries to go into lockdown for a prolonged period. In the starting months of the lockdown, all the factories and production plants were closed, eventually leading to a decline in production and demand.
- However, the staggered re-opening of various businesses and sectors on the back of the relaxations provided by the government bodies will prove to be a vital growth factor.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has laid down rules that cover more than 80 categories of major industries that include oil refineries, chemical plants, steel mill, and aerospace manufacturers. These rules are expected to cut down annual air toxic emissions by approximately 1.5 million tons. These rules implemented by the EPA are expected to drive the market for toxic gas measurement technologies. Tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) is one of the latest technology used to detect and measure toxic gases at a very low density of air.
The rise in demand for toxic gas measurement in the environment along with the emphasis on safety is expected to drive the global tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market to a great extent. The global TDLA market is broadly segmented by measurement type, application, and geography.
The report on the global tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market offers detailed and the latest insights into the market. The technological landscape of the global TDLA market is covered in detail in the report. Furthermore, the recent developments from the top players operating in the global TDLA market have been covered in the report. Backed by extensive primary and secondary research, the research study is a valuable tool for both established market players and new entrants.
Overview of the Global Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer (TDLA) Market
The global tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market will greatly benefit from the rising demand for TDL analyzers to monitor emissions in industries. The global TDLA market is divided by industrial application into cement, pulp and paper, fertilizer, chemical, healthcare, mining and metal, oil and gas, power, and others. The oil and gas sector dominated the global TDLA market in 2017 with a 25.0% share.
In addition to this, the comprehensive improvement in the technology of TDL analyzers will serve as a key opportunity for the future development of several market players. Driven by these factors, the global tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. In 2017, the global TDLA market was worth US$373.6 million and by 2021 it is projected to be worth US$992.0 million.
By measurement type, the global tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market is segmented into in situ and others. In 2017, the global TDLA market was dominated by the in situ segment, which held a substantial market share of 67.4%. The adoption of in situ measurement is on the rise due to the problems and degree measurement faults related with gas sample extraction and conditioning.
By geography, the global tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market is divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World. In 2017, Asia Pacific boasted a dominant market share of 37.0% and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
Companies mentioned in the research report
A majority of the companies operating in the global tunable diode laser analyzer (TDLA) market are based in Western markets of North America and Europe. The top companies operating in the global TDLA market include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S), Neo monitors (Norway), Yokogawa (Japan), Servomex (United Kingdom), Sick AG (Germany), Mettler Toledo (Switzerland), General Electric’s Corp. (U.S.), and Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.).
Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market: By Measurement Type
- In Situ
Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market: By Industry Application
- Oil and Gas
- Mining and Metal
- Pulp and Paper
Major regions analyzed under this research report are:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report·
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments