Truck Wheel-end Maintenance: Introduction
- Truck wheel-end system consists of the hubcap, seal and inboard bearing, spindle nut, and wheel nut. The seal helps maintain the oil or grease in the wheel hub unit, which in turn helps keep the bearing lubricated and protects the bearing from failure.
- There are majorly two types of wheel failure; one is bearing failure and other is loss of clamping force on the wheels. Loss of clamping force is due to an improper installation of wheel hub.
Key Drivers of Truck Wheel-end Maintenance Market
- Rise in demand for vehicle testing and pre-maintenance service of vehicles is likely to boost the truck wheel-end maintenance market across the globe. Wheel-end maintenance increases the life of a tire which provides smoother ride which reduces the fatigue to the driver while driving, which in turn anticipated to boost the truck wheel-end maintenance market across the globe. Rise in demand for connected vehicles across the globe, which provides warning of pre maintenance of wheel-end, is estimated to propel the truck wheel-end maintenance market across the globe. Increase in transportation across the globe where commercial vehicles are significantly used is projected to fuel the truck wheel-end maintenance market across the globe.
- Major governments across the globe are supporting service providers to provide maintenance services, which is also anticipated to boost the truck wheel-end maintenance market across the globe. Rise in technological advancement including wheel-end monitor, which helps in early detection of damage of wheel bearing, is anticipated to boost the truck wheel-end maintenance market across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Truck Wheel-end Maintenance Market, Request for a Sample
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global truck wheel-end maintenance market
- Europe is projected to account for a significant share of the global truck wheel-end maintenance market owing to an increase in consumer preference toward wheel-end maintenance across the region. Furthermore, Europe has major presence of vehicle manufacturers, including Volkswagen AG and Daimler AG, which is likely to boost the truck wheel-end maintenance market in the region.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a major share of the global truck wheel-end maintenance market due to an increase in light and commercial vehicles sales across the region. Presence of major automotive manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan, who are investing in maintenance services is anticipated to boost the truck wheel-end maintenance market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Truck Wheel-end Maintenance Market
The global truck wheel-end maintenance market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global truck wheel-end maintenance market are:
- Hendrickson L.L.C
- BPW Group
- TIMKEN Company
- Accuride Corporation
- DANA Incorporated
- Conmet Inc.
- CBS Parts Ltd.
- York Transport Pte Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Truck Wheel-end Maintenance Market: Research Scope
Global Truck Wheel-end Maintenance Market, by Component
- Inboard Tapered Bearing
- Outboard Tapered Bearing
Global Truck Wheel-end Maintenance Market, by Types
- Manually Adjusted
Global Truck Wheel-end Maintenance Market, by Sales Channel
Global Truck Wheel-end Maintenance Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.