Global Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market - Introduction
- Truck and trailer landing gear is the metallic support provided with the semi-trailers that maintain the level of trailer parallel to the ground when the tractor is detached. Truck and trailer landing gears are mounted only on trailers, which comprise only rear axles.
- These are capable of lifting the weight of the trailer; however in some cases, landing gear is known to break down
- Market for truck and trailer landing gear is anticipated to expand at a notable pace during the forecast period due to expansion of the trucking industry. Moreover, trucks that comprise detachable trailers are considered more efficient in terms of fuel-efficiency and load carrying capacity, which are integrated with landing gears, and hence, drive the market for truck and trailer landing gear.
Global Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market – Drivers
- Transition and evolution witnessed by the transportation industry, globally, is primarily due to the expansion of manufacturing and agriculture industries, which in turn fuel the demand for trailer trucks that are extensively utilized by fleet management in order to transport goods and material from one place to another. These factors are primarily projected to fuel the truck and trailer landing gear market during the forecast period.
- High volume of international trade has been witnessed between countries such as China, the U.S., the European Union, Japan, South Korea, India, Saudi Arabia, and ASEAN, which in turn is anticipated to drive the market for truck and trailer landing gear
- Development of light weight and high strength landing gears by key manufacturers is likely to propel the market for truck and trailer landing gears during the forecast period
- Countries in Asia Pacific continue their transition toward greater economic integration, where expansion of manufacturing, agriculture, electronics, and textile & apparel industries is a prime factor attributed to rapid economic development. Moreover, transportation of products and goods by means of roadways plays an integral role. Additionally, this mode of transport is cost-effective for door-to-door service, owing to improved road infrastructure. This is anticipated to propel the demand for semi-trailer truck, thereby boost the truck and trailer landing gear market during the forecast period.
- Online shopping in majority of countries across the globe is witnessing significant expansion, owing to an increase in access to high speed internet, which has led to rising preference toward e-trailing among consumers. Furthermore, demand for road transportation is significantly high in order to fulfill shipment, which in turn is anticipated to propel the truck and trailer landing gear market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market – Restraints
- Market for truck and trailer landing gear is highly dependent on production of semi-trailers that are significantly large and heavy, which increases the turning radius and weight of the truck. This, in turn, hinders maneuverability. Additionally, greater skills are required to drive and maneuver a semi-trailer truck. This is likely to hamper the demand for truck and trailer landing gear.
- Improper road infrastructure coupled with a lack of intent to improve transport facilities is expected to restrain the demand for road freight transportation, thereby hamper the truck and trailer landing gear market during the forecast period
North America to hold prominent share of global market during forecast period
- Presence of a large number of heavy semi-trailers in North America is anticipated to drive the truck and trailer landing gear market in the region
- North America is a major market for truck and trailer landing gear and is a highly stable market, owing to the presence of well-developed road transportation network and trucking industry in the region. Expansion of industries in the region is likely to boost the demand for semi-trailers and trailer landing gears in the region. High stability of the semi-trailer market in the region has prompted manufacturers to invest more to increase the production of semi-trailers in the region. High production of commercial vehicles in the region is also a key factor driving the truck and trailer landing gear market in North America.
Global Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market – Competitive Landscape
The global truck and trailer landing gear market is moderately fragmented and majority of key players are located in the U.S., China, and Germany. Some leading players operating in the market are:
- BPW Bergische Achsen Kommanditgesellschaft Ohlerhammer
- Sinotruck Howo Sales Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co. Ltd.
- haacon hebetechnik GmbH
- JOST Werke AG
- SAF-HOLLAND GmbH
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market, ask for a customized report
Global Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market - Research Scope
Global Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market, by Operation
- Manual Landing Gear
- Automatic Landing Gear
Global Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market, by Sales Channel
Global Truck and Trailer Landing Gear Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.