Trimethylolpropane Trioleate: Introduction
- Trimethylolpropane trioleate possesses low pour point, excellent lubricity & oxidation stability, and high flash point
- Trimethylolpropane trioleate is prepared by esterification of oleic acid with trimethylolpropane (TMP) without solvent in the presence of solid acid catalyst
- Trimethylolpropane trioleate can be used as potential lubricating base oil due to its excellent comprehensive performance
Driving Factors of Trimethylolpropane Trioleate Market
- Rise in demand for high-performance hydraulic fluids and increase in environmental concerns have boosted the use of esters base oils. Companies have been developing a high quality range of hydraulic ester base oils over the past few decades. These oils are compliant with all market standards.
- Rise in production and sale of automobiles is a major factor driving the demand for base oils. Base oils are used as base fluids in the formulation of various types of lubricants. The automotive industry is a key end-user of lubricants. Lubricating products such as engine oils, transmission oils, and greases are used in automobiles. Rapid increase in population and urbanization is leading to consistent rise in production of vehicles across the globe. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), sales of new vehicles increased from 87.5 million in 2013 to 95.05 million in 2018.
- Increase in need for emission control in various sectors such as marine; and enactment of stringent norms to curb emissions of CO2, NOx, sulfur, and other particulate substances imposed by governments of various countries as well as the European Union have compelled oil companies to develop better methods of lubricant formulation. This has led to an increase in the adoption of hydraulic ester base oils for the production of lubricants. These factors are boosting the global trimethylolpropane trioleate market.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Trimethylolpropane Trioleate Market
Applications of Trimethylolpropane Trioleate
- Trimethylolpropane trioleate is used in biolubricant base oil, fire resistant & biodegradable hydraulic fluids, and metalworking fluids
- Trimethylolpropane trioleate is particularly recommended for usage in formulation of environmentally-friendly hydraulic fluids and metalworking fluids. It is also used for cutting and forming (including steel rolling and greases).
COVID-19 Impact on Global Trimethylolpropane Trioleate Market
- The global coronavirus outbreak is posing severe challenges to the global trimethylolpropane trioleate market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chain network in China, due to limited/no production in organizations owing to the lockdown. Some companies had limited access to their workforce. This impacted the overall production of factories.
- Trade activities in the Middle East have been hampered due to the pandemic. Refiners of base oil in China have been compelled to lower their operating costs in order to decrease the pressure on inventories due to transportation restrictions in certain provinces in the country.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Trimethylolpropane Trioleate Market
- In terms of region, the global trimethylolpropane trioleate market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of volume, Asia Pacific dominated the global trimethylolpropane trioleate market in 2019. Rapid industrialization in China, India, and Indonesia is boosting the demand for trimethylolpropane trioleate in industrial applications such as process oils, hydraulic oils, metalworking fluids, and white oils. This is driving the trimethylolpropane trioleate market in the region. Most companies across the globe are shifting their manufacturing bases to India, Indonesia, and Vietnam primarily due to availability of inexpensive labor and raw materials; and supportive government regulations.
- Europe is another key region of the global trimethylolpropane trioleate market. Rise in demand for hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) is positively impacting the trimethylolpropane trioleate market in Europe.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global trimethylolpropane trioleate market is consolidated, with players focusing on incorporating advanced technologies to gain higher share. These players offer a complete portfolio of products; and focus on different business strategies to strengthen their position.
Prominent players operating in the global trimethylolpropane trioleate market include:
- KLK OLEO
- ltalmatch Chemicals Group
- Synalloy Corporation
- Oleon NV
- Lakeland Chemicals (India) Ltd.
Global Trimethylolpropane Trioleate Market: Research Scope
Global Trimethylolpropane Trioleate Market, by Application
- Biolubricant Base Oil
- Fire Resistant & Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluids
- Metalworking Fluids
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.