COVID-19 Impact on Triallyl Isocyanurate Market
- The COVID-19 outbreak hindered the demand for triallyl isocyanurate in several ways. Governments of various countries across the globe enforced lockdown measures to curb the spread of the coronavirus. This resulted in slowdown and even halt in manufacturing operations, thus hampering the demand for triallyl isocyanurate.
- The automobile industry contributes a major share of triallyl isocyanurate consumption. During Covid-19 lockdown, all the manufacturing activities were closed down. The automobile sector experienced a massive drop in the sales and supply chain was disrupted. Slowdown in the automobile industry also adversely affected tire and rubber industries, which resulted in the negative impact on the demand for triallyl isocyanurate.
- Triallyl isocyanurate is an important part of the agrochemical industry. Therefore, its production was not stopped completely. However, production of triallyl isocyanurate was hampered due to the drop in demand.
Key Drivers of Triallyl Isocyanurate Market
- Triallyl isocyanurate is used in manufacture of synthetic rubber. Major application of rubber is in the making of tires and other automobile parts such as gaskets and break-pads. Synthetic rubber, being cheaper than natural rubber, has variety of applications. The automobile industry is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This is a driving factor of the triallyl isocyanurate market.
- Another major application of triallyl isocyanurate is in the agrochemical industry. The agrochemical industry is expanding at a rapid pace owing to rising demand for food from less fertile land. Triallyl isocyanurate is used in making pest and weed control chemicals. Thus, it is an important part of the agrochemical industry. Growth of the agrochemical industry is likely to drive the triallyl isocyanurate industry.
Restraints of Triallyl Isocyanurate Market
- Acute toxicity of triallyl isocyanurate can be a major challenge for the industry. Use of triallyl isocyanurate is monitored by the Food and Drug Administration department, as it is also used in food packaging plastic materials. This is hampering the market.
Asia Pacific to Constitute Significant Share of Global Triallyl Isocyanurate Market
- In terms of region, the global triallyl isocyanurate market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2020. Asia Pacific is likely to be a prominent market for triallyl isocyanurate in the near future due to the significant expansion of the automobile sector in the region. Sales in the automobile industry have been rising owing to the presence of developing countries such as India and China. Triallyl isocyanurate consumption in the region is also expected to rise due to the increase in demand for vehicles.
- North America and Europe are also key regions of the global triallyl isocyanurate market. The automobile market is saturated in these regions; however, presence of large numbers of vehicles ensures continuous demand for tires and other rubber parts. This is driving the triallyl isocyanurate market in these regions.
Competitive Landscape of Global Triallyl Isocyanurate Market
The triallyl isocyanurate market has been expanding significantly since the last few years. Various mergers and acquisitions have taken place in the market. Major players dominate the market. Some of the key players are as follows:
- Evonik Industries
- Hunan Yixian chemical industrial
- Mitsubishi chemicals
- The DOW chemical company
- PAN Asia chemical corporation
- Huntsman International LLC
Global Triallyl Isocyanurate Market: Research Scope
Global Triallyl Isocyanurate Market, by Product Type
Global Triallyl Isocyanurate Market, by End-use Industry
- Adhesive & Sealants
- Paints & Coatings
- Plastics & Rubber
Global Triallyl Isocyanurate Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Triallyl Isocyanurate Market Introduction
- Triallyl isocyanurate is a crosslinking agent used in the manufacture of synthetic rubbers, flame retardants, and agrochemicals. It is produced by gradually adding cyanuric chloride to an excess of allyl chloride or alcohol in the concentrated aqueous base.
- Triallyl isocyanurate is a high quality crosslinking agent, which improves crosslinking efficiency of three functional allyl groups. Use of triallyl isocyanurate improves properties such as heat resistance, hydrolytic resistance, and weather resistance. It also improves heat stability of the final product.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.