Travel Accessories: Introduction
Travel accessories are used during business or personal travels. Consumers use travel accessories for both small tours and business travels as they make the whole trip comfortable.
Key Drivers of the Global Travel Accessories Market
- Large number of millennial is spending considerably on travel to maintain physical and mental health. This is significantly leading to market growth.
- Growing number of business travelers at the global and regional level is expected to boost the market. The number of female solo travelers has grown in the last few years in different countries. Keeping this trend in mind, companies are launching various products for female travelers.
- Different countries are opening up their economies for businesses. This is expected to boost the number of international business travelers which is likely to affect the travel accessories market.
Rising Consumer Spending in Developing Countries on Travel Activity to Create Market Opportunity
- Per capita income in developing countries such as China, India, South Africa, Brazil, and Mexico is increasing considerably. As a result, people are spending on small and large tours. Increasing number of travelers at the global level is expected to offer new opportunities to the travel accessories market.
Rising Product Cost a Market Restraint
- Cost of travel accessories is increasing globally. Rising raw material cost coupled with higher demand for the product among the urban population is impacting the average product cost. This factor is expected to be a restraint to the market in the coming years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific Expected to be the fastest Growing Region in the Global Travel Accessories Market
- Demand for tour and travel products is increasing greatly in Asia Pacific. Rising disposable income in emerging economies including China and India is anticipated to have a high impact on the market growth.
- As per a report published by “International Air Transport Association (IATA)”, China is tipped to be the largest aviation market by 2024. Currently, the U.S. has the largest air traffic as a result of large number of leisure and business travelers. Japan and Indonesia also have high demand for travel accessories. Growth in the aviation market is likely to boost the sales of travel accessories in the near future.
- The number of travelers in European countries is comparatively higher than other regions. Tourism is one of the key sectors with the presence of many small and large players. According to a report published by the “European Parliament,” global tourist arrivals was around 671 million in 2017. As per the European Union, every year German citizens spend over US$ 89.19 billion on travel activities followed by the U.K. with travel expenses of US$ 72.24 billion in 2016.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global travel accessories market is moderately fragmented with numerous small and large players present. Companies adopt several strategies including product innovation & development, geographical expansion, and merger and acquisition to increase their market revenue. A few of the key players operating in the global travel accessories market are listed below:
- ACE Luggage Co. Ltd
- MCM Worldwide
- Nike Inc.
- THE BEACH COMPANY
- TravelSmith Outfitters
- United States Luggage Company LLC
- VF Corporation
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Travel Accessories Market, ask for a customized report
Global Travel Accessories: Research Scope
Global Travel Accessories, by Product
- Travel Bags
- Travel Outfits
- Electronic Accessories
- Food box
- Travel Pillow and Blanket
Global Travel Accessories, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Factory Outlets
- Online Stores
Global Travel Accessories, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.