Global Transport Packaging Market: Overview
In all likelihood, the global transport packaging market is anticipated to observe substantial growth, thanks to the expansion of shipping and logistic businesses.
Transport Packaging refers to a shipping unit, which offers protection and containment to goods at the time of transportation, storage, and handling. The term encompasses all the industrial shipping and packaging containers for goods. The objective of transport packaging is to safeguard goods in movement and, hence, it must be versatile enough to facilitate smooth processing at various stages of transit.
In its report on global transport packaging, Transparency Market Research offers a crystal clear view of the global transport packaging market. The study makes every attempt to cover all the critical growth strategies and market dynamics. It offers market insight and forecasts of the market and profiles leading companies that are operating in the global transport packaging market.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Transport Packaging Market: Notable Developments
Considering recent developments, the global transport packaging market exhibit the following moves in the market
- In April 2018, Geneva-based SGS SA together with food safety testing service provider Vanguard Sciences Inc. opened two food laboratories. These facilities are expected to offer an extensive range of services utilizing strong platform of information technology.
- In April 2018, Geneva-based SGS SA acquired Belgium-based Oleotest NV. The latter is a provider of chemical testing services in agricultural commodities, feed, and food. This acquisition comes with the objective of entry into the sector for chemical analyses, thereby reinforcing the leading position for food, agriculture, and life in Belgium.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Transport Packaging Market: Key Trends
The global transport packaging market is likely to be driven by the following factors:
Expansion of Shipping and Logistics Businesses to Bolster Market Growth
In the last few years, the trend of consolidation has been on rise owing to the growing external competition. Expectations of customers are on the rise. As companies and individuals get used to the on-demand delivery culture, the shipping and logistics firms are facing growing pressure to deliver better service and consumer goods at a much lower costs. At present, the industry is faced with stiff competition from the new entrants, who are utilizing same business models.
Like all the other industries, shipping and logistics industry is witnessing massive change. New business models, new market entrants, evolving customer expectations, digitisation and new technology are all transforming the industry and propelling its towards growth.
New technologies are allowing more efficiency and collaborative models of operations. These factors are re-shaping the marketplace. Growth due to such changes in the shipping and logistics is likely to trigger the expansion of global transport packaging market.
Transport packaging constitutes the most essential part of logistics for numerous businesses such as oil & lubricants, agriculture, chemicals & pharmaceuticals, building & construction, and so on.
Global Transport Packaging Market: Geographical Analysis
North American transport packaging market is anticipated to command the market globally during the forecast period, Such regional prominence is primarily owing to the presence of large shipping and cargo industry. The European market is also anticipated to experience substantial growth for the transport packaging market during the forecast timeframe.
In the Asia Pacific nations, the transport packaging market is likely to experience the highest growth during the forecast timeframe, all thanks to the presence of large logistic and shipping industry. Besides, high economic growth of the Asia Pacific region is conducive for the growth of packaging manufacturers as the region sees phenomenal rise in e-commerce businesses and on-demand delivery services.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.