Transport Data Logger Market: Introduction
- Rise in demand for fleet management services is likely to drive the global transport data logger market. A transport data logger is an electronic device that is designed to record data related to vehicle travel over a time period. Transport data logger comprises hardware and software components, which are driven by a digital processor. Technological advancements in the automotive industry are likely to lead to the integration of more number of data loggers for monitoring various parameters such as vehicle route of travel, vehicle stops, and fuel consumption. This, in turn, is expected to propel the global transport data loggers market.
Key Drivers of Transport Data Logger Market
- Expansion of the e-commerce industry is likely to drive the global transport data logger market. The e-commerce industry has been witnessing significant expansion due to a rise in online shopping and rapid increase in the number of Internet users. This rise in e-commerce activities has increased the number of miles driven by vehicles. Therefore, more number of vehicle operators are adopting data loggers to keep track of vehicle activity. This, in turn, is estimated to propel the global transport data loggers market.
- Increasing trend toward vehicle electrification is anticipated to boost the global transport data loggers market. Globally, automakers are undertaking more efforts to enhance the performance of their vehicles. OEMs are likely to make efforts to make their vehicles compliant with the changing regulatory framework. This, in turn, is compelling automakers install higher number of electronic components in their vehicles. Therefore, automakers are increasingly installing data loggers in their vehicles, in order to keep track of functionality of multiple electric components and systems in vehicles, and subsequently driving the global transport data loggers market.
- Technological advancements in terms of data storage and data processing in the automotive industry are driving the global transport data loggers market. For instance, in May 2018, National Instruments launched FlexLogger, a configuration based data logging software, to be used in validation tests. This software helps automotive test departments rapidly capture accurate, well-documented data to verify system functionality in real-world conditions and comply with stringent government regulations.
North America to hold prominent share of global transport data logger market
- In terms of region, the global Transport Data Logger Market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America has presence of developed economies, such as the U.S. and Canada. The region is also a prominent contributor to the global transport market. Commercial transportation and logistics sectors are major contributors to the economy of North America. Additionally, development across retail, utilities, and service sectors is increasing the miles drive by vehicles, thereby fueling the demand for data logger solutions and subsequently, driving the transport data logger market in North America at a rapid pace.
Key Players Operating in Transport Data Logger Market
The global transport data logger market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global transport data logger market are:
- Adolf Thies GmbH and Co. KG
- BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o.
- CAMPBELL SCIENTIFIC CANADA
- Delta Ohm
- Delta-T Devices Ltd
- Forest Technology Systems Ltd
- G. Lufft measuring and control engineering GmbH
- METEK Meteorologische Messtechnik GmbH
Global Transport Data Logger Market: Research Scope
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by Technology
- USB Data Logger
- Bluetooth Enabled Data Loggers
- Web-based Data Logger
- Wireless Data Logger
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by End-user
- Regulatory Bodies
- Large Enterprises
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by Component
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.