Transport Data Logger Market: Introduction
- Rise in demand for fleet management services is likely to drive the global transport data logger market. A transport data logger is an electronic device that is designed to record data related to vehicle travel over a time period. Transport data logger comprises hardware and software components, which are driven by a digital processor. Technological advancements in the automotive industry are likely to lead to the integration of more number of data loggers for monitoring various parameters such as vehicle route of travel, vehicle stops, and fuel consumption. This, in turn, is expected to propel the global transport data loggers market.
Key Drivers of Transport Data Logger Market
- Expansion of the e-commerce industry is likely to drive the global transport data logger market. The e-commerce industry has been witnessing significant expansion due to a rise in online shopping and rapid increase in the number of Internet users. This rise in e-commerce activities has increased the number of miles driven by vehicles. Therefore, more number of vehicle operators are adopting data loggers to keep track of vehicle activity. This, in turn, is estimated to propel the global transport data loggers market.
- Increasing trend toward vehicle electrification is anticipated to boost the global transport data loggers market. Globally, automakers are undertaking more efforts to enhance the performance of their vehicles. OEMs are likely to make efforts to make their vehicles compliant with the changing regulatory framework. This, in turn, is compelling automakers install higher number of electronic components in their vehicles. Therefore, automakers are increasingly installing data loggers in their vehicles, in order to keep track of functionality of multiple electric components and systems in vehicles, and subsequently driving the global transport data loggers market.
- Technological advancements in terms of data storage and data processing in the automotive industry are driving the global transport data loggers market. For instance, in May 2018, National Instruments launched FlexLogger, a configuration based data logging software, to be used in validation tests. This software helps automotive test departments rapidly capture accurate, well-documented data to verify system functionality in real-world conditions and comply with stringent government regulations.
North America to hold prominent share of global transport data logger market
- In terms of region, the global Transport Data Logger Market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America has presence of developed economies, such as the U.S. and Canada. The region is also a prominent contributor to the global transport market. Commercial transportation and logistics sectors are major contributors to the economy of North America. Additionally, development across retail, utilities, and service sectors is increasing the miles drive by vehicles, thereby fueling the demand for data logger solutions and subsequently, driving the transport data logger market in North America at a rapid pace.
Key Players Operating in Transport Data Logger Market
The global transport data logger market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few key players operating in the global transport data logger market are:
- Adolf Thies GmbH and Co. KG
- BARANI DESIGN Technologies s.r.o.
- CAMPBELL SCIENTIFIC CANADA
- Delta Ohm
- Delta-T Devices Ltd
- Forest Technology Systems Ltd
- G. Lufft measuring and control engineering GmbH
- METEK Meteorologische Messtechnik GmbH
Global Transport Data Logger Market: Research Scope
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicle
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by Technology
- USB Data Logger
- Bluetooth Enabled Data Loggers
- Web-based Data Logger
- Wireless Data Logger
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by End-user
- Regulatory Bodies
- Large Enterprises
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by Component
Global Transport Data Logger Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!