Translucent Concrete Market: Introduction
- Translucent concrete is a concrete based building made with material with light-transmissive properties due to embedded light optical elements usually optical fibers. Light is conducted through the stone from one end to the other; therefore, the fibers have to go through the whole object. This results in a certain light pattern on the other surface, depending on the fiber structure. Translucent concrete is used in fine architecture as a façade material and for cladding of interior walls. Translucent concrete is also applied to several design products.
Key Drivers of the Global Translucent Concrete Market
- Rising demand for reconstruction from urban areas in developed and emerging economies is driving the translucent concrete market. Growing infrastructure projects in both developed and emerging economies has also been influencing the demand for enhanced aesthetical looks. Increasing consumer spending and demand for aesthetical and decorative buildings has increased the demand for translucent concrete, which is projected to propel the market.
- Translucent concrete blocks that are used for floors look like normal concrete blocks during the daytime, but shines in the dark due to an illumination installed beneath the blocks. Translucent concrete blocks in flooring applications in commercial building floorings, restaurant floorings, residential floorings, and footpaths or walking tracks in gardens and staircases fulfils aesthetical requirements. This is projected to fuel the demand for translucent concrete in the coming years, subsequently helping the market to grow globally.
Factors Restraining the Global Translucent Concrete Market
- Initial high cost, lack of information, and fluctuations in raw material prices are major factors that can hinder the growth of the translucent concrete market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global translucent concrete market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the translucent concrete market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the translucent concrete market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America translucent concrete market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global translucent concrete market due to the growing infrastructure projects in the region. Growing urbanization is exerting high impact on infrastructure projects, which is a prime factor driving the translucent concrete market in North America.
- The translucent concrete market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the increasing population and rising residential & non- residential construction projects in the region. Growth in the construction and infrastructure industry would propel the demand for translucent concrete in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the translucent concrete market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing products with advanced structures which will enhance their competitive advantage and their market share globally. Companies are focusing on innovations and targeting various architectural & construction firms, and also strategizing on partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions to expand their presence in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global translucent concrete market are:
- Dupont Lightstone
- FAPINEX LLC
- Glass Block Technology Limited
- HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG
- Italcementi SpA
- Josef Loacker GmbH
- LCT GesmbH
- Litracon Ltd
- LUCEM GmbH
- Pan-United Corporation Ltd
Global Translucent Concrete Market: Research Scope
Global Translucent Concrete Market, by Application
Global Translucent Concrete Market, by End-use
Global Translucent Concrete Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global translucent concrete market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.