Global Translucent Concrete Market: Overview
The global translucent concrete market is projected to expand at a substantial rate over the forecast tenure, 2019 to 2027. The rising demand for energy efficient buildings is estimated to propel the growth of the global translucent concrete market over the assessment tenure.
The translucent concrete comes with the ability to let light pass through it. It comprises of various optical elements like resins, glass rods, and optical fibers that comes with light-transmitting property for translucent concretes. Rapid urbanization coupled with increasing disposable income comprises important growth factors for the market. There has been a shift in the attitude of people as well. Propensity to spend on enhancing the aesthetics of buildings coupled and urge to conserve energy is spearheading expansion of the global translucent concrete market.
Raw material type, end use, application and region are the four parameters based on which the global translucent concrete market has been segmented for better understanding of the market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Translucent Concrete market, ask for a customized report
Global Translucent Concrete Market: Notable Developments
One of the developments that offer a glimpse of the global translucent concrete market is as mentioned below:
- In September 2019, Germany based leading producer of translucent concrete, LUCEM GmbH, has come up with translucent concrete panels that are resistant to weather and UV rays. In addition, these concrete panels are also resistant to flames and abrasions. Development of such products is likely to expand the scope of the market in years to come.
Some well-known organizations in the global translucent concrete market comprise the below-mentioned:
- LUCEM GmbH
- Pan-United Corporation Ltd
- Florack Bauunternehmung GmBH
- Glass Block Technology Limited
- Dupont Lightstone
- CRE Panel GmbH
Global Translucent Concrete Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, opportunities, and restraints characterize the global translucent concrete market over the review period, from 2019 to 2027.
Increasing Need for Energy Conservation to Provide Fillip to Market
Translucent concrete is used with building materials that have light-transmitting characteristics. Optical elements like optical fibers are integrated into the concrete that is used for constructing buildings and other structures. Translucent concrete mostly finds its use in the covering for the inner walls and as a ventilated façade substance. The combination comes with a 95% of diaphanous concrete used in the construction of the block and around 5% of the remaining is optical fibers. These optical fibers are utilized in the making of translucent concrete structure.
Translucent concrete absorbs less of energy because most of its light comes from the sun during the day. It offers radiated pavements and improves the aesthetics of the structures and buildings, which escalates adoption of the concrete all over the world. In addition, countries with poor availability of electricity offer ample scope of growth for the global translucent concrete market over the tenure of forecast. With an array of possible applications, researchers are investing time and money for the development of reasonably priced translucent concrete structure. This is likely to act as a growth factor for the global translucent concrete market in forthcoming years.
On the other hand, high cost associated with the construction of translucent concrete buildings and shortages of properly trained labor are estimated to hamper the growth of the market over the forecast tenure. In addition, there is not enough awareness in the market about the product, which hampers growth of the global translucent concrete market.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Translucent Concrete Market, Request a Brochure here
Global Translucent Concrete Market: Geographical Analysis
To offer comprehensive view of the global translucent concrete market, TMR experts have split the market on the basis of regions. Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and North America comprise the major regions of the market.
Europe is likely to take lead in the growth of the global translucent concrete market following utilization of a wide array of fiber-optic sensors in a variety of concrete structures in Europe. In addition, presence of a large number of leading market players in the region is further expected to boost the regional market. Asia Pacific is also estimated to exhibit substantial growth over the assessment period owing to high consumption of electrical energy in countries like China, Japan, and India. Rise in disposable income coupled with propensity to spend on beautification of buildings and structures are further expected to offer ample scope of growth for the market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.