COVID-19 Impact on Transfluthrin Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many countries across the globe. Various measures introduced to deal with the pandemic such as lockdowns, decrease in trade activities, and closure of various factories and workplaces in several countries could save lives. However, these measures carry wide-ranging economic effects, which can induce an economic contagion.
- Shortage of supply of raw materials from various manufacturers of transfluthrin around the globe has resulted in a severe demand-supply gap. Manufacturers are further expected to be stranded on raw material orders owing to the logistics industry being significantly impacted due to lockdowns amid COVID-19.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Transfluthrin Market
- The global transfluthrin market is expanding, as consumers are willing to spend more on household insecticides because of globalization and higher incomes. This has allowed consumers to spend more on items other than essentials. Static water can increase mosquito breeding, making transfluthrin an even more essential component of mosquito control. Rise in awareness about household pesticides used in sanitation is driving the global transfluthrin market. The global transfluthrin market is expected to gain momentum throughout the forecast period as the population becomes more aware of the risks associated with vector-borne diseases.
- Harmful impact of transfluthrin is the major barrier of the transfluthrin market. If transfluthrin is handled inappropriately, poisoning symptoms such as restlessness, anxiety, tremor, seizures, skin allergies, sneezing, running nose, and irritation can occur. Other adverse effects include irritation of the skin and eyes, hormonal effects, mutagenicity, and immune system changes.
Transfluthrin Market: Application Segment
- Based on application, the global transfluthrin market can be segmented into fly repellent, bug repellent, cockroach repellent, mosquito repellent, and others
- Flies are harmful insects that cause many deadly and infectious diseases such as leishmaniasis. Fly repellents are chemical compounds made by synthetic or DEET ingredients. They can be made by using natural ingredients such as citronella oil or some essential oils to repel or keep away flies.
- The bug repellent segment is anticipated to expand during the forecast period primarily due to the increase in number of bed bugs and cockroaches. The number of bed bugs has increased substantially. Rise in number of cockroaches in household kitchens as well as restaurants is also likely to drive the segment during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Transfluthrin Market
- In terms of geography, the transfluthrin market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global transfluthrin market, followed by Europe and North America, during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the increase in GDP, led by the rise in industrial activities, in Asia Pacific. China, Japan, and India are significant consumers of transfluthrin in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Transfluthrin Market
Key players operating in the transfluthrin market include:
- Bayer AG
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co., Ltd
- Hebei Sanlen Agrochemical Co., Ltd
- Aestar (Zhongshan) Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Weunite Fine Chemical Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Skyblue Chemical Co., Ltd
- LGC Group
- S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc
- Henan Tianfu Chemical Co. Ltd
- Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
Transfluthrin Market: Research Scope
Transfluthrin Market, by Application
- Fly Repellent
- Bug Repellent
- Cockroach Repellent
- Mosquito Repellent
Transfluthrin Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Transfluthrin Market: Introduction
Transfluthrin is a fast-acting insecticide. It is used in household and hygiene products, mainly against flying insects, such as mosquitoes and flies. Transfluthrin is a pyrethroid insecticide with a short residual effect. It is used to eliminate flies, mosquitoes, butterflies, and cockroaches. Transfluthrin is a highly flammable liquid that can be used as a contact and inhalation agent. Transfluthrin is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide that acts quickly.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.