Transfer Mattress: Introduction
- The word mattress is derived from Arabic, which means ‘something thrown down’ or ‘place where something is thrown down’. Transfer mattresses are of great significance, as they are employed for transporting a patient safely. The mattress includes handles to lift the patient on to a stretcher. Transfer mattresses have safety straps and a thermal guard to provide safety to patients. Early mattresses were made from various natural materials such as straw, feathers, or horse hair. Transfer mattresses are usually made from materials that are intended to provide comfort to the sleeper, which include flexible polyurethane foam (which includes convoluted "egg-crate" foam), viscoelastic foam, latex foam, felt, polyester fiber, cotton fiber, wool fiber, and non-woven fiber pads. Use of disposable as well as renewable material in mattresses is anticipated to boost the demand for transfer mattress during emergency conditions.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Transfer Mattress Market
- Rapid Development in Technology to be Major Driver
- Transfer mattresses are utilized to carry bariatric patients, increase in number of emergency situations and accidental cases, and the use of sophisticated as well as reusable material in procedures are driving the global transfer mattress market
- Transfer mattresses are currently utilized to transfer bariatric and accident emergency patients across the globe. The global transfer mattress market is likely to be driven by an increase in the number of bariatric population and emergency conditions during the forecast period.
- Increased research & development spending and expensive as well as short lifespan material are expected to hamper the transfer mattress market during the forecast period
Transfer Mattress Market: Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global transfer mattress market can be classified into dynamic air, foam, and vacuum
- Based on application, the global transfer mattress market can be divided into bariatric patient transfer, emergency patient transfer, and others
- In terms of end-user, the global transfer mattress market can be classified into hospitals, medical centers, specialty clinics, and others
North America Transfer Mattress Market to Grow at a Rapid Pace
- In terms of region, the global transfer mattress market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominates the global transfer mattress market due to increasing demand for mattresses to carry bariatric patients and are increasingly demanded by hospitals as well as Increase in the geriatric population. Early-phase accident, emergency conditions, and prevalence of diseases are driving the transfer mattress market in North America. Europe is the second-largest market for transfer mattress due to an increase in bariatric population, favorable government policies regarding healthcare infrastructure, and rising awareness programs regarding healthcare.
- The transfer mattress market in Asia Pacific is predicted to develop at a significant pace due to rising geriatric population, increased frequency of accidents requiring hospitalization, changing lifestyles of people, increased awareness about disease, and high per capita spending in the region. Furthermore, economic growth in countries such as India and China in Asia Pacific and Brazil in Latin America has aided the development of healthcare infrastructure in these regions, which in turn is estimated to propel the transfer mattress market in these regions during the forecast period.
Leading Players Operating in Global Transfer Mattress Market
The global transfer mattress market was highly fragmented. Key players operating in the global transfer mattress market are:
- Auden Funeral Supplies
- Benmor Medical
- CIR MEDICAL
- Jarven Health Care
- Schmitz Soehne
- Kerma Medical Product
- Paragon Care
- Paramed International
- Hartwell Medical
Global Transfer Mattress Market: Research Scope
Global Transfer Mattress Market, by Type
- Dynamic Air
Global Transfer Mattress Market, by Application
- Bariatric Patients Transfer
- Emergency Transfer
Global Transfer Mattress Market, by End-user
- Medical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Global Transfer Mattress Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.