Global Trading Software Market - Introduction
- A trading software or platform facilitates the trading as well as analysis of financial products that includes stocks, futures, options, or currencies. Additionally, brokerage or trading firms provide their clients or customers with trading software to place trades and manage their trading accounts.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Trading Software Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), has a negative impact on the trading software market. Due to this pandemic situation, economies across the globe started shrinking and growth is declining. Countries ceasing almost all economic activities and shutting down businesses like stock market, etc.
Continuously Expanding Retail Trading Sector Driving the Global Trading Software Market
- The global retail trading sector continues to expand, creating new opportunities for the trading software market. In addition, the retail trading sector is generating demand for technologically advanced trading software that are upgraded and updated regularly. The upgrades and updates are crucial because trading software is vulnerable to reverse engineering by competitors. For instance, the Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is planning to introduce strategic guidelines regarding the contribution of retail shareholders to trading software.
- According to SEBI, some of the major trading software providers are still not involved in developing trading software tools for retail investors due to lack of rules. Thus, the new guidelines are also anticipated to drive the trading software market in the near future.
- The percentage of retail investors adopting trading software solutions in order to carry out trading in the stock market is rising steadily and is expected to increase at a higher rate during the forecast period.
- Retail traders are extensively focused on adopting cloud-based trading solutions and platforms, as they help in maximizing resources, minimizing costs, and increasing productivity. This results in remarkable output of their trading activities.
- Therefore, a continuously expanding retail trading sector worldwide is driving the trading software market.
Stringent Regulatory Guidelines for Trading Practices Expected to Hamper the Market
- Worldwide, major financial service sectors have established their own regulations related to trading practices such as algorithmic trading and high frequency trading (HFT). Furthermore, regulators have taken several steps to increase their regulatory authority over automated trading activities. These regulatory activities set stringent regulations on automated trading practices, with the aim to reduce the market disorder when multiple fast exchange orders happen within a day. For instance, the regulatory environment for trading practices such as algorithmic trading and high frequency trading (HFT) are not favorable in some of the major countries such as China.
- Therefore, stringent regulatory guidelines for trading practices is expected to hamper the trading software market worldwide.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Trading Software Market
- In terms of region, the global trading software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global trading software market during the forecast period due to presence of leading players and robust performance of global trade in the region, indicating potential growth of the market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for trading software from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for trading software during the forecast period due to growing implementation of cloud-based trading software across various industry verticals such as retail and energy, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Trading Software Market Include:
- Ally Financial, Inc.
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Coddle Technologies
- E*TRADE Financial Corporation
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
- Lime Brokerage LLC (LightSpeed)
- Lumentrades, Inc.
- NinjaTrader Group, LLC
- Sharekhan & BNP Paribas Financial Services Ltd.
- TD Ameritrade, Inc.
- Trade Smart Online
- TradeStation Group, Inc.
Global Trading Software Market: Research Scope
Global Trading Software Market, by Solutions
- Consulting & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Global Trading Software Market, by Software Deployment
Global Trading Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Trading Software Market, by End-user
- Transportation & logistics
- Others (Manufacturing, etc.)
Global Trading Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.