Track geometry measurement system is essential parameter of track condition. Track geometry measurement system is used to measure the condition of a railway track in order to avoid any detrimental effects on passengers and freight. The track geometry measurement system (TGMS) provides precise and reliable track data for short-term as well as long-term maintenance scheduling in order to avoid any harmful effects. The inertial-based track geometry measurement system is gaining popularity currently. The inertial-based track geometry measurement system is a compact and lightweight system and provides accurate evaluation of rail track geometry in various operational conditions. The rapid adoption of inertial based rail track geometry measurement systems is boosting the growth of track geometry measurement system.
Increasing need for security and safety in railway transportation and the rise in railway networks and metro lines are some factors that are responsible for the significant growth of the global track geometry measurement system market. Numerous mishaps and accidents involving trains have raised concerns worldwide and are prompting governments to digitize the mode of transport in order to ensure a safer journey. Increasing demand for smart technologies in order to maintain operational efficiency of tracks is driving the global track geometry measurement system market. Rapid progress in high speed railways is expected to boost the global track geometry measurement system market. High speed railways are considered a safe mode of transportation. High speed railway projects have been progressing rapidly, thereby creating an opportunity for the track geometry measurement market, worldwide. However, slow infrastructure growth in developing regions is likely to hinder the expansion of the market.
The global track geometry measurement system market can be categorized based on operation type, measurement type, railway type, component, and geography. Based on operation type, the track geometry measurement market can be segmented into contact-based and no contact-based system. In terms of measurement type, the track geometry measurement market can be segmented into twist, track gauge, curvature, vertical profile, dipped joints, and other. The gauge segment is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period, as it decides which rolling stock is compatible with a particular track gauge in order to avoid derailment. Based on railway type, the track geometry measurement system can be segmented into high speed railways, heavy haul railways, light railways, and mass transit railways. The high speed railways segment is anticipated to fuel the track geometry measurement systems during the forecast period due to the rapid increase in high speed railway projects. Additionally, in terms of component, the track geometry measurement system can be segmented into sensor, data storage, camera, power supply equipment, and other. Based on geography, the global track geometry measurement system can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the various railway developments in the countries such as China, Australia and India. Rapid expansion in metro rails in various countries such as India and Australia is fueling the track geometry measurement market in the region. The North America track geometry measurement market is also anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period due to the growing economies. Emerging regions such as Middle East & Africa and South America are also projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period.
The global track geometry measurement system market includes various players. Some of the key players are MER MEC S.p.A., Ensco Inc., MRX Technologies, Plasser & Theurer, R. Bance & Co. Ltd., Bentley Systems Inc., Goldschmidt Thermit Group, Balfour Beatty, Fugro, and EGIS.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.