Towel Warmers Market: Introduction
- A towel warmer is a bathroom heater that can be used to dry and heat towels while also being environment friendly. The main purpose of towel warmers is to heat towels or bathrobes so that the user has a warm towel and/or bathrobe when drying off after a shower or leaving the pool, beach, or spa.
- There are two types of towel warmers: traditional ones that are plumbed like a radiator with water heated from a central boiler, and electric ones that use an electrical resistance to heat water or oil contained in the unit. The towel warmer dries a towel after it has been used, saving laundry loads and water usage because the towels will not need to be washed as frequently. The market for towel warmers is expected to witness surge in its growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Towel Warmers Market
- Towel warmers are equipped with safety features such as thermostats and automatic shut-off to prevent the unit from getting too hot, protecting users from burns. The warmers have other features such as in-built timers, switches, heated shelves, and robe hook. All these features within towel warmers is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, rising economic activity, urbanization, and home renovation activities in commercial and residential complexes are all contributing to the growth of the towel warmers market. Growing consumer awareness about the growth of germs in a wet towel is also propelling the market.
- Various product developments, such as the introduction of programmable and Wi-Fi-enabled towel warmers that can be turned on or off according to the needs of the user, is driving market growth. Manufacturing companies are also working on durable and energy-efficient stainless steel versions of towel warmers that are recyclable, corrosion-resistant, and high-grade. Manufacturers now have the opportunity to meet the increasing demand for technologically advanced products, including towel warmers.
- However, towel warmers are expensive and have a complicated installation due to which professionals are required. This makes the overall cost of the product higher because of high installation cost. The market for towel warmers is thus expected to be hindered due to the above mentioned factors.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Towel Warmers Market
- In terms of region, the towel warmers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific has the most number of developing and under-developed countries. Furthermore, the region is home to around 4.3 billion people. Demand for towel warmers is projected to be high due to increasing urbanization and modernization in developing countries. Therefore, it is expected that the demand for towel warmers would be high and the Asia Pacific region will hold major share of the market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Towel Warmers Market
- Apollo Radiators Ltd.
- Korado, A.S.
- Pitacs Limited
- Porcelanosa Group
- Radox Radiators Ltd
- Rettig USA Inc.
- Runtal North America, Inc.
- Stelrad Radiator Group Limited
- Tangshan St. Lawrence Radiator Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Vogue (UK) Ltd.
Global Towel Warmers Market: Research Scope
Global Towel Warmers Market, by Product Type
Global Towel Warmers Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Brass, etc.)
Global Towel Warmers Market, by Application
Global Towel Warmers Market, by Price
Global Towel Warmers Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Other Retail Stores
Global Towel Warmers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!