Torsionally Rigid Coupling Market: Introduction
- A coupling is a device used to join two shafts simultaneously at their ends for transmitting power. The main purpose of couplings is to join two pieces of rotating equipment while allowing end movement or some degree of misalignment, or both. Several types of coupling such as diaphragm coupling, fluid coupling, twin spring coupling, and rigid coupling are available.
- Rigid couplings are made only for united shafts, and are the most simple but often the most cost-effective coupling. Rigid coupling is also called sleeve or muff coupling. Couplings are usually classified as either torsionally rigid or soft.
- Torsionally rigid coupling have a steel or metallic flex component which accommodates misalignment and transmits torque. Torsionally rigid coupling are generally power dense, which signifies the coupling's capability to transmit a huge torque in a comparatively light or small package. Chain style, gear, and disc couplings are some of the examples of torsionally rigid couplings. These type of couplings are used for test benches and suited for extremely high rotational speeds.
Key Drivers of the Global Torsionally Rigid Coupling Market
- Increasing demand for high-performance materials in several end-use industries, for instance oil & gas, automotive, aerospace, and defense is driving the torsionally rigid couplings market.
- Shift in focus of automotive manufacturers toward road safety and fuel efficiency is the primary factor driving the demand for torsionally rigid couplings. Torsionally rigid couplings help lower the rolling resistance and produce improved traction on slippery or wet surfaces.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global torsionally rigid coupling market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the torsionally rigid coupling market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the torsionally rigid coupling market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America torsionally rigid coupling market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to witness noticeable growth of the torsionally rigid coupling market throughout the forecast period. Growth in population and rise in per capita income are majorly boosting the automotive industry in the APAC region.
- North America and Europe are also projected to be prime regions of the global torsionally rigid coupling market in the near future due to a well-established automotive industry in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the torsionally rigid coupling market are estimated to witness rising demand for higher torsionally rigid coupling during the forecast period. Players are focusing on enhancing their efficiency to increase their user base and expand their geographic presence. They emphasize on price, quality, and brand to compete with other key players and enhance their market share. Moreover, they are focused on offering a diverse range of torsionally rigid coupling to various end-user industries.
A few of the key players operating in the global torsionally rigid coupling market are:
- CENTA ANTRIEBE KIRSCHEY GMBH
- ComInTec S.r.l.
- Herwarth Reich GmbH
- KTR Systems GmbH
- Lenze Selection
- Lovejoy, Inc.
- RINGFEDER POWER TRANSMISSION
- Siemens AG
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Torsionally Rigid Coupling Market, Request for a Sample
Global Torsionally Rigid Coupling Market: Research Scope
Global Torsionally Rigid Coupling Market, by Type
- Barrel Coupling
- Flange Coupling
- Tooth Gear Coupling
- Others (High-speed-couplings, disc coupling, etc.)
Global Torsionally Rigid Coupling Market, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Other (Textile, Food Industry, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.