Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market: Introduction
- Top hammer drilling tools refer to those drilling rods which are used in construction, mining, or quarrying rock for drilling holes. These machines create a percussive force on the drill tubes or rods which is transmitted to the drill bit. The constant striking to the drill and its rotation speed enables the machine to drill holes into the hard rocks. Top hammer drilling combines with the drill and blast method, which makes the whole excavation process very efficient.
Key Drivers of the Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market
- Increasing demand for top hammer drilling due to its size, availability, and low cost of drilling rigs is a driving force that helps to boost the growth of the top hammer drilling tools market globally. Top hammer drilling tools are ideal for mining and underground operations; it can be taken to challenging locations, and drilling contractors make available machines at short notice as well. Top hammer drill rods are fast to set up and cost effective as compared to DTH which is also known as rotary drilling machine.
- Rising demand for top hammer drilling tools are because they are more suitable for narrow and short boreholes as they have a big impact on ground conditions. Top hammer method is preferred in tunnel forepoling, where ground condition is weak.
Factors Restraining the Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market
- As the top hammer drilling process moves down toward the end of the larger holes, its speed and efficiency is significantly impacted. Also, such processes result in large scale energy loss. These factors might hinder the demand for top hammer drilling tools as compared to down the hole drilling, which is more advantageous.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global top hammer drilling tools market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the top hammer drilling tools market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the top hammer drilling tools market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America top hammer drilling tools market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for dominant share of the global top hammer drilling tools market due to easing of trade tensions and rising economic growth in the region. Ongoing infrastructure investments and smart city projects are fueling the growth of the top hammer drilling tools market in the North America region.
- The top hammer drilling tools market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to large scale investments & huge infrastructure developments in commercial and industrial sectors in emerging economies such as India and China. India offers opportunities for mining companies due to large scope for exploration of iron ore, bauxite, and coal. This is expected to drive the top hammer drilling tools market in this region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the top hammer drilling tools market are focusing on enhancing their services and after-service strategies to provide value-added offerings to clients which will enhance their competitive advantage and enhance their market share globally. The main focus of companies is toward expansion of product portfolio by developing the right differentiated products to ensure long term customer loyalty.
A few of the key players operating in the global top hammer drilling tools market are:
- Atlas Copco AB
- Epiroc Canada Inc.
- Furukawa Rock Drill
- Jimco Equipment Corporation
- Jupiter Rock Drills
- Mincon Group PLC
- Sandvik AB
- Soilmec Spa
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market, Request for a Sample
Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market: Research Scope
Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market, by Type
- Drill Bits
- Drill Rods
- Shank Adaptors
- Coupling Sleeves
- Integral Drill Steel
Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market, by Pressure
- Below 200 Bar
- 200 Bar – 500 Bar
- 500 Bar – 1000 Bar
- Above 1000 Bar
Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market, by Surface Type
- Dry Surface
- Wet Surface
Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market, by Maximum Bit Diameter
- Below 90 mm
- 90 mm – 120 mm
- Above 120 mm
Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market, by Application
- Road Construction
- Tunnel Construction
- Residential and Commercial Building Construction
- Demolition Activities
Global Top Hammer Drilling Tools Market, by Sales Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.