Toll Management Systems Market - Introduction
- Toll management systems are used in tool booths to manage number plate scanning, vehicle identification, automatic toll collection etc.
- Toll booths are generally located in remote locations; hence, allocation of human resources is difficult in these places. Toll management systems are therefore used to carry out the operations and functioning of the toll booth in the absence of human resources.
- Toll management system is an advanced technology meant for automatic toll collection without needing the driver to stop. It uses modern technological solutions such as GPS, GNSS, & DSRC, tracking and toll collection solutions, and video analytics to efficiently manage traffic in highly crowded areas. Thus, the toll management is simplified by the toll management systems.
Increasing regulatory compliance increasing the adoption of toll management systems
- Toll management systems are an economical substitute to a supervised booth, as it decreases transactional expenses for government organizations.
- Strict regulatory compliance related to traffic in various countries requires systems that are in line with these mandates.
- Moreover, real time information of the vehicle, and automatic number plate recognition offered by these systems is increasing the adoption of toll management systems.
Increasing number of vehicles increasing the need for toll management systems
- Significant increase in population worldwide is increasing the number of vehicles on roads. Traffic congestion increases as the number of vehicles increases. This generates the need for an efficient toll management system.
- The toll management system helps in managing tool booths efficiently without any human intervention even during high traffic periods.
- Increase in adoption of electronic toll management systems in developing regions such as China, India, and Indonesia, and stringent government regulations related to installing electronic toll collection are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for market expansion.
- Also, it leads to lower possibility of errors as compared to manual collection and representation of the vehicle data.
- However, the higher integration and maintenance cost associated with toll management systems are expected to have a negative impact on the toll management system market. The complete automation of toll booths is not feasible in some countries of Asia Pacific due to poor management of traffic and lax rules. Hence, the implementation of toll management systems in such regions may not be effective.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Europe Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Toll Management Systems Market
- In terms of region, the global toll management systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe is expected to hold major share of the global toll management systems market due to increasing advancement of technology and enhanced customer experience applications in toll management systems.
Global Toll Management Systems Market- Competitive Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Toll Management Systems Market”
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
- Kapsch Group
- Thales Group
- Toshiba Corporation
- Conduent LLC
- Siemens AG
- TransCore LP
- Cubic Transportation
- Perceptics LLC
- EFKON GmbH
Global Toll Management Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Toll Management Systems Market, by Component
- On premise
Global Toll Management Systems Market, by Technology
- Video Analytics
- Radio-frequency Identification (RFID)
- Dedicated Short-range Communication (DSRC)
- GNSS & GPS
Global Toll Management Systems Market, by Application
Global Toll Management Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR)
- Electronic toll
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.