Toilet Hygiene Products: Introduction
- Toilet hygiene products are the products which help to keep the toilet clean and free of germs and bacteria. The toilet is a breeding ground for germs and if not kept clean can lead to various health issues. Toilet hygiene is one of the ways of eliminating the spread of disease. Poor toilet hygiene is related to many health concerns.
- Access to a clean toilet is not a luxury but a necessity. Consumers prefer going to places where a clean toilet facility is available. Various products in the market help consumers maintain proper toilet hygiene.
- The increasing number of public places, hygiene advertising, health awareness, and disposable income is expected to lead to favorable growth of the toilet hygiene products market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Toilet Hygiene Products Market
- The importance of toilet hygiene is spread extensively amongst all classes of society through advertising and other government initiatives. Children and elderly people are sensitive and more prone to infection caused from unhygienic toilets. The increase in health awareness and its importance is expected to drive the global toilet hygiene products market during the forecast period.
- The current global pandemic (COVID-19) has further increased the demand for hygiene products and the world has also understood the importance of hygiene on a wider scale. This scenario is projected to increase the demand for various toilet hygiene products during the forecast period.
- Many industries are currently closed due to COVID-19; once economic activity restarts, the end-use industries are expected to demand large amounts of products which is likely to create business opportunities for all manufacturers. The growth in end-use industries is anticipated to further drive the demand for toilet hygiene products during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are engaging in various business strategies to increase their market share. Merger & acquisition, partnerships, expansion in new geographies, new product development, existing product improvement, price strategy etc. are some examples of strategies adopted by manufacturers.
- Emerging middle class, awareness amongst people, and increasing heath concerns are expected to create more business opportunities for the toilet hygiene products market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Toilet Hygiene Products Market
- Geographically, the global toilet hygiene products market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global toilet hygiene products market during the forecast period. China is estimated to lead the toilet hygiene products market in the region. Change in consumer attitude and increasing disposable income is projected to drive the demand for toilet hygiene products in Asia Pacific.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be followed by North America and Europe. Growing health concern is expected to boost the demand for toilet hygiene products in these regions during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global toilet hygiene products market include:
- Neerava Hygiene Products Private Limited
- Procter & Gamble
- Kennedy Hygiene
- Northwood Hygiene Products Ltd
- Kao Corporation
- Metsä Group (Katrin)
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Toilet Hygiene Products Market, Request for a Sample
Global Toilet Hygiene Products Market: Research Scope
Global Toilet Hygiene Products Market, by Type
- Toilet Cleaners
- Cleaning Brushes
- Commode Cushions
- Hand Towels
- Toilet Wipes / Sprays
- Others (Anti odor products, etc.)
Global Toilet Hygiene Products Market, by Application
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Leisure Centers
- Schools & Colleges
- Others (Public Toilets, etc.)
Global Toilet Hygiene Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E commerce websites
- Company Owned websites
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Retail Stores
Global Toilet Hygiene Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.