Global tobacco bags market: Introduction & Significance
To lower their stress levels, individuals prefer spending on cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, cigars, dissolvable tobacco or water pipes. With the increasing consumption of cigarettes and tobacco, demand for tobacco bags have continue to remain high globally. Tobacco bags enhance and protects tobacco products from external environmental conditions and damages during transportation. Tobacco bags are considered reliable and durable packaging solutins for various tobacco products as they provide improved strength, moisture resistance, and long lasting shelf life of the products. Manufacturers are incorporating different layers of aluminum in the tobacco bags to offer an enhanced barrier against moisture, odors, light, oxygen, and other bacterial contamination. In addition, using tobacco bags helps in eliminating the bacterial contamination and elongates the shelf life of the products. Bound to these features, growth of the tobacco bags are likely to remain positive over the coming years.
Global tobacco bags market: Market Dynamics
Mounting workload and stress has encouraged individuals to spend of nicotene-based products. There are several factors which result in increased consumption of tobacco, including peer pressure, urge to experience novel products, and a need for solutions to overcome depression or trauma, among others. Furthermore, tobacco has become the huge attraction among the youth population which has led to increase in consumption of the tobacco which has led to the rise in the growth of the global tobacco bags market. However, prevalence of mouth cancer and respiratory disorders has discoraged individuals to spend on tobacco products. Also, increased consumer awareness and regulations imposed by the world health organization (WHO) is likely to hinder the growth of the global tobacco bags market.
Global tobacco bags market: Segmentation
*Pricing of this market has been captured on the basis of material
On the basis of material, the global tobacco bags market is segmented as:
On the basis of shape, the global tobacco bags market is segmented as:
- Stand up bags
- Flat Bottom Bags
- Pillow Pouches
- Side Gusset Bags
- Side Seal Bags
Global tobacco bags market: Research Methodology
The collected numbers are obtained from the leading manufacturers of global tobacco bags, product launch, and sales revenue in each market verticals. Sales revenue of tobacco bags manufacturers was estimated after comprehensive product mapping. Industry experts including sales and marketing heads of leading companies, independent consultants, and distributors were interviewed to assess and validate the penetration of the tobacco bags in the global tobacco packaging market.
Demand Side Analysis:
The overall end-use and market size have been determined. Furthermore, the penetration of tobacco bags was mapped. The total value and demand for the tobacco bags were mapped in each of the end use industries across countries.
Global tobacco bags market: Regional Overview
The global tobacco bags market has been divided into seven regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Japan, and
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
North America, Western Europe, and APEJ are expected to sustain their dominance in the global tobacco bags market over the forecast period. APEJ region is expected to register a robust CAGR over the next eight years.
Global tobacco bags market: Key players
Some of the key vendors that currently operate in the tobacco bags market across the globe are as follows:
- Amcor Limited
- China National Tobacco Corporation
- ITC Limited
- Phillip Morris International, Inc.
- International Paper
- Siegwark Druckfarben Ag & Co, KGaA
- WestRock Company
- Sonoco Products Company
- Smurfit Kappa Group plc
- Mondi Group
- Reynolds Group
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.