Global Tissue Towel Market: An Overview
Tissue towel market report is an-depth study of various trends, drivers, and economic forecast. Tissue towels are widely used in households, as kitchen rolls, kitchen towel, and poly roll varieties. The disposable nature of this product is extremely important in its end-applications, as it saves considerable time and effort for end-users while cooking, cleaning, maintaining hygiene, among other things. These are also used for cleaning surfaces like windows, dusting, and spills regularly. Conventionally, two factors – disposable income, and its hygienic qualities have been key to driving growth in the global tissue towel market. Its use in highly common in North America region, wherein the US consumers approximately use 24 kg of tissue towel per and approximately, 7.8 million tons per year. Its usage is also high in Europe, which stands above 50% higher than in Latin America.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- Mint valley project is Dallas will soon be producing paper, and towels for global consumers. The site recently received its approval amidst growing concerns about the proposed plan. The traffic, noise, and odor were chief concerns among residents in the area. However, the city of Dallas has given approval to Mint Valley to take deliveries of wood pulp manufacture tissue and towels.
- According to World Green Organization’s recent survey, there are over 65 million tissues used in Hong Kong every day. Moreover, this includes 30 million sheets of paper towel, and 10 million wet wipes. The amount does not change regardless of whether people are dining out or staying in for a particular day, according to the survey. The consumption per individual also remains very high. Nearly 48% of the individual said, they use two to four sheets of paper every day, while 20% said they go through three wet wipes per day on average.
Tissue Towel Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global tissue towel market is expected to witness major growth in the near future, thanks to rising awareness about health and hygiene. The growing influx of congenital diseases, changing weather conditions, and increasing urbanization are also expected to contribute to growth of the tissue towel market. While the demand for tissue towel remain high in residential applications, their demand in other industries like construction is also witnessing a major growth. The rising demand for these in new industries, outdoor activities, and new regions are expected to remain key drivers for growth for the tissue towel market. Changing climatic conditions are expected to play a key role in their growth in residences as well. Earlier, concerns like flu and common cold drove tremendous growth for paper towels. Changing climatic conditions are resulting in far more cases of common cold, flu, among others, which is expected to drive robust demand for tissue towels in the near future.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Tissue Towels market, ask for a customized report here
Geographical Analysis: Tissue Towels Market
The tissue towels market report will cover all key regions of the globe including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America have conventionally been the most fertile ground for growth for the tissue towel market. However, recently, Asia Pacific region has registered fastest growth CAGR, thanks to rising disposable incomes, large population, and increasing awareness about hygiene. In the near future, new uses, product innovations, and new applications will likely open new opportunities in conventional regions like North America. Products like anti-viral tissue paper are already making waves in the market, which are expected to spur demand and drive growth in North America region, as well as Europe. The growth in Asia Pacific will likely remain robust, thanks to intense competition, and changing lifestyles in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.