Tire Fillers Market: Overview
- Tire fillers form an important part of the tire manufacturing process. In tire production, tire fillers are employed to enhance strength, durability, performance, and efficiency. Different types of tire fillers include carbon black, clays, mineral fillers, aluminum trihydrate, silane, and silica compounds.
- Tire is made of various materials including rubber, inert fillers, and specialty chemicals. In a tire, the rubber content is around 45%, while inert fillers account for 25%. Specialty chemicals account for 15%. The rest is fabric material. The combination of these materials imparts excellent properties to tires.
- Conventionally, tires are black in color. Rubber is considered a suitable material for tire manufacture. Rubber is highly elastic material that can change its shape under certain low-heat conditions. Increase in regulatory norms, led by concerns about the environment, have changed the formulation of tires and tire products globally.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Tire Fillers market
- Increasing demand for automobiles, such as SUVs and crossover and hybrid cars, is projected to boost the global tire industry during the forecast period. This, in turn, is likely to propel the tire fillers market across the globe. In 2019, more than 1,700 million units of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles (LCVs) were sold worldwide.
- Rise in number of road accidents is also prompting tire manufacturers to enhance the quality and road grip performance of tires. Manufacturers are aiming at effective tire formulations made by using high-quality materials including rubber, fillers, and specialty chemicals. Rapid growth of the automotive industry in several countries is projected to drive the tire fillers market across the world in the next few years.
- However, solid waste produced from the tire industry is the major restraint for the growth of the tire fillers market.
Global Tire Fillers Market: Segmentation
- The global tire fillers market can be segmented based on product and end-use industry
- Based on product, the global tire fillers market can be segmented into carbon black, precipitated silica, mineral fillers, and titanium dioxide. The precipitated silica segment is projected to hold key share of the global market during the forecast period. Precipitated silica is widely used in tire formulations due to its chemical compatibility with rubber materials, which adds value to tire products.
- Based on end-use industry, the global tire fillers market can be segmented into automotive, aerospace, military & defense, consumer goods, and others (including agriculture). The automotive segment is projected to hold key share of the market during the forecast period.
Global Tire Fillers Market: Regional Segmentation
- In terms of region, the global tire fillers market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to account for major share of the global tire fillers market during the forecast period, followed by Europe and North America
- Rising demand for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles in China, India, and South Korea is expected to fuel the market for tire fillers in Asia Pacific in the next few years
- Increase in demand for fuel-efficient vehicles in the automotive industry across developing economies of Asia Pacific, such as China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam, is expected to offer lucrative opportunities to manufacturers of tire fillers operating in the region during the forecast period. These key factors are likely to fuel the tire fillers market in the region during the forecast period.
- The market in Europe and North America is projected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, due to presence of well-established automotive and tire industries in these regions
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a sluggish rate during the forecast period, due to limited opportunities for tire manufactures in the region
COVID-19 Impact on Global Tire Fillers Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the global tire fillers market. The global automotive sector suffered a temporary shut down during lockdowns. Closure of assembly plants in the U.S. also affected the sector negatively. However, rise in demand for automotive after lockdowns promises recovery of the sector in the near future.
Key Players in Market
The global tire fillers market has strong presence of manufacturing companies operating at the global and domestic levels. Key players operating in the global market include:
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries
- Asahi Carbon
- Birla Carbon
- Martins Industries
- Denka Company Limited
Global Tire Fillers Market: Research Scope
Global Tire Fillers Market, by Product
- Carbon Black
- Precipitated Silica
- Mineral Fillers
- Titanium Dioxide
Global Tire Fillers Market, by End-use Industry
- Military & Defense
- Consumer Goods
- Others (including Agriculture)
Global Tire Fillers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.