Tile Sealer Market: Introduction
A tile sealer is a liquid coat applied to the porous surface of the tile or grout. It protects tiles from oxidation, natural deterioration, and day-to-day wear. Generally, tile sealers protect unglazed tiles and grouts from absorbing stains. Sealing tiles and grout minimizes the porosity of the materials and protects the tiled surface, increasing its resistance to dirt, spills, staining, and general wear. Sealing tiles and grout means they last longer, look better, and are easier to keep clean. In order to check if a tile requires sealing or not, one has to apply the ink marker to a corner of one tile and leave it for a few minutes. Once done wipe off the ink; if there is a stain where the ink has penetrated, the tile then will need sealing. If all the ink wipes off with no marks left, then there is no need to seal.
Key Drivers of the Tile Sealer Market
Tile sealers are most popular in the housing sector. Growing demand for tile sealers is attributed to the rise in infrastructure, offices spaces, and buildings. The tile sealer market is forecasted to gain significant traction, due to the advent of advanced technology and their need in this changing world. Tile sealers are expected to generate significant demand and the market is expected to grow due to increasing product demand, high disposable income, and emerging economies. These factors augment the demand for tile sealers globally.
Product advancement creating opportunities in the tile sealer market
Innovation in technology has opened new opportunities for the tile sealer market. Kastar, a leading sealant and grout manufacturer in China, offers innovative tile sealers that have a double-component epoxy tile grout for ceramic tile gap filling. The company mainly uses epoxy resin which is a curing agent and high-grade pigment as raw material, thus adopting the advanced technology. Such advanced technology provides smooth ceramic after being cured, adequate hardness, is wear-resistant, stain-resistant, and also easy to clean.
Harmful ingredients a restraint of the tile sealer market
Many tile sealers contain harmful chemicals such as propane, polymers, butyl acetate, and hydrocarbons. Therefore, a grout sealer should only be used in areas with good ventilation. This will prevent vapors from building up and causing lung damage. Also, the sealer containers need to be kept out of prolonged exposure to sun and heat. This can cause fumes and vapors in the container which may lead to fire. There are risks of inhaling or ingesting the fumes. Even skin contact with the fumes of inhaler or chances of getting it into one’s eyes is dangerous. These factors are restraints of the tile sealer market.
Asia Pacific the dominant market
Asia Pacific accounts for highest share in the tile sealer market in terms of revenue contribution as compared to markets in other regions due to increased adoption of tile sealers by various end-users such as office buildings, commercial buildings, and for personal use in the region. Advent of online platforms such as company owned portals, e-commerce portals, and third party portals are useful for different manufacturers of tile sealers and are contributing to the growth of the market in the region. Emergence of online platforms have helped many manufacturers in increasing their geographical presence, which is anticipated to drive the growth of the tile sealer market.
Key players operating in the global market
Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Some of the major companies identified in the tile sealer market are:
- Miracle Sealants
- Aqua Mix
Tile Sealer Market: Research Scope
Tile Sealer Market, by Type
- Penetrating Sealants
- Surface Sealants
Tile Sealer Market, by Technology
- Teflon Based
- Nano Based
Tile Sealer Market, by End-user
Tile Sealer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the tile sealer market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.