Tile Cutter Market: Introduction
- A tile cutter is a manual tool for cutting a variety of tiles. It has a cutting wheel-like structure that runs along the two cut lines for scoring the tile’s surface and prepare it for installing on the floor, ceiling, or wall structure.
- Rising trend of DIY home projects and modernization of household and commercial spaces is likely to drive the growth of the tile cutter market.
Expansion of Construction Sector: A Key Driver of the Market
- Globalization has led to an increase in number of companies, industries, and commercial spaces. Increasing construction projects across the globe and adoption of tiles as an effective frame system in construction and renovation activities owing to rise in disposable income followed by improved standard of living is generating demand for tile cutters as it can be used in different structure of roof systems, floor systems, wall systems, roof panels, decks, or the entire building. This is expected to drive the growth of the global tile cutter market in the coming years.
Economic Slowdown: A Key Restraint
- Several countries imposing lockdown due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic situation has restricted construction activities and hindered the growth of the tile cutter market across the globe. Shutdown of several industries due to the pandemic has led to shortage in the supply of different tiles as well as tile cutters. This has restrained the growth of the tile cutter market. However, key players are continuously coming up with innovative tile cutter technology which may create opportunities for the growth of the tile cutter market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Tile Cutter Market
- The global tile cutter market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the tile cutter market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The tile cutter market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for the growth of tile cutters during the forecast period due to continuous growth in the construction sector and strong presence of ceramic industry in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Tile Cutter Market
The global tile cutter market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of several players across the globe. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global tile cutter market are as follows:
- Brevetti Montolit Spa
- Germans Boada SA
- Kraft Tool Co.
- Makita Corporation
- Ryan Industries Co. Ltd.
- Talisman Hire
- Yancheng Baoding Power Tools Co. Ltd.
- Zhongxing Diamond Tools Co. Ltd.
Global Tile Cutter Market: Research Scope
Global Tile Cutter Market, by Type
- Wet Table Saw
- Manual Tile Cutter
- Diamond Hole Saw
- Angle Grinder
Global Tile Cutter Market, by Mobility
Global Tile Cutter Market, by Cutting Length
- Under 10 inch
- 10 inch to 22 inch
- 30 inch to 48 inch
- 24 inch to 28 inch
- Over 28 inch
Global Tile Cutter Market, by Pricing
- Low (Below US$ 50)
- Medium (US$ 50-200)
- High (Above US$ 200)
Global Tile Cutter Market, by Application
- Others (Stone, Timber, etc.)
Global Tile Cutter Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- Specilaty Stores
- Individual Stores
- Others (Mega Retail Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global tile cutter market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Tile Cutter Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America