Thyristor Power Controller: Introduction
- Thyristor power controller is a switching device which ensures to provide accurate control of electric power used for drying, annealing, heating or melting plastics, metals, or glass
- Thyristor power controller does not consist of moving parts, due to which it is capable to switch electrical loads in milliseconds and has a long operational life
- Thyristor power controller plays a vital role in industrial manufacturing, as it uses power controller in electrical heating, which helps reduce energy use and raw material
- These controllers are used in semiconductor, food & beverage, metals & mining, oil & gas, industrial, and other end-use industries
Rise in Demand for Thyristor Power Controllers in Industrial Heating Process
- Industrial manufacturing has emerged as an attractive sector for investments by organizations across the globe. In this sector, thyristor power controllers are significantly used for annealing, drying, healing or melting, plastic, or metals.
- In industrial manufacturing, thyristor power controller plays an important role to improve manufacturing efficiency, as these controllers do not have any moving parts due to which they are capable to switch electrical loads in milliseconds and have a long operational life. Hence, they are increasingly used in industrial heating process.
- Thyristor power controllers are equipped with digital display due to technological advancements, which is helpful to operate the controller easily and accurately. Hence, increase in use of thyristor power controllers in industrial heating process is expected to drive the market during forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure
Increase in Use of Thyristor Power Controller in Food & Beverages
- Food is an integral part of our everyday lives and production of food is more essential. Hence, several food & beverage manufacturers are focusing on adoption of reliable processes and accurate measurement technology for production of food & beverage.
- In food & beverage industry, thyristor power controllers are increasingly utilized to control pressure and temperature of manufacturing process
- Thyristor power controllers are flexible, easy to configure and operate, and highly reliable. Hence, these factors are fueling the global thyristor power controller market.
Three-phase Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on operating type, the global thyristor power controller market can be segmented into single-phase and three-phase.
- Three-phase thyristor power controllers are majorly used in semiconductor, industrial, metals, and mining applications. Increase in use of three-phase thyristor power controllers by manufacturers has been observed for high-voltage applications to perform operations accurately in various industrial processes.
- Rise in demand for three phase thyristor power controllers is anticipated to show prominent growth during forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global thyristor power controller market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global thyristor power controller market throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in automation and ongoing technological advancements in the semiconductor industry in the region
- The thyristor power controller market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period. However, the market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to show moderate growth during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global thyristor power controller market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the increase in demand for thyristor power controllers. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global thyristor power controller market include:
- Advanced Energy Industries Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Microsemi Corporation Control Concepts Inc.
- Rkc Instrument Inc.
- Cd Automation S.r.l.
- Control Concepts Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
- Spang Power Electronics
Global Thyristor Power Controller Market: Research Scope
Global Thyristor Power Controller Market, by Operating Type
Global Thyristor Power Controller Market, by Load Type
- Resistive Load
- Inductive load
Global Thyristor Power Controller Market, by Trigger Mode
- Zero Crossing Mode
- Phase Angle Control
Global Thyristor Power Controller Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
Global Thyristor Power Controller Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.