Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market– Introduction
- The global games industry has introduced 3D puzzles influenced by 3D printing. The pieces when put together form a real visual look of an object such as a house, a building, small animals, etc. 3D puzzles are unlike traditional puzzles where a single image is created when flat pieces are put together. Three-dimensional puzzles have themes for children such as cartoon characters, Disney characters, or objects (ship, globe etc.). The puzzle would provide the look of a building, a house, a lion running, etc. The 3D puzzle market has been positively affected by COVID-19 and the impact can be seen globally where people under lockdown want to engage themselves in leisure and entertainment activities. People practicing social distancing and spending more time with family and children has encouraged them to play board games and puzzles at home, besides playing other games such as ludo, snakes & ladder, and carom.
Increase in sale of 3D puzzle games through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for the market
- Increase in trend of selling 3D puzzle games and other exclusive range of games through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and through regional online retailers across the world is projected to create huge opportunities. The primary motive is to increase entertainment options during social engagements, etc. Manufacturers and distributors also provide attractive discounts and offers to drive the sale of their 3D puzzle toys and games.
Growing population of children
- The presence of children can be felt globally, due to increase in the population of children. 3D puzzles are designed for children, so they can brainstorm while arranging the puzzles. Parents are increasingly introducing educational puzzles for their children, which has led to an increasing trend of buying 3D puzzles. Schools are introducing digital educational games in the form of puzzles that involve 3D graphics with 3D puzzle games to develop logical reasoning and thinking. Children like to engage themselves in 3D puzzles. The imagination of children is impacted in a positive way while making 3D puzzles. 3D puzzles are more comprehensive and improve children's hands and brain coordination in a better manner.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific dominated the three dimensional puzzle market
- Geographically, the global three dimensional puzzle market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to the rise in popularity of 3D puzzle toys and games and increase in the number of people playing such games in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to surge the sale of three dimensional puzzles in the near future. In the U.S., multiple puzzle retailers are offering puzzles of different themes, such as sports, wildlife, culture, religion, and festivals, driving demand among kids and teenagers.
- Asia Pacific was the fastest growing region of the three dimensional puzzle market in the year 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rapid advancements taking place in 3D printing technology and need to engage people in more meaningful activities in India, China, Japan and various other countries of Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Three Dimensional Puzzle Market
Many players are active in the games industry. Buffalo Games, Hasbro, Inc., Mattel, Inc., and Disney are game providers and create 3D puzzles with innovative designs and shapes. Companies are undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Manufacturers are also partnering with media and entertainment houses to offer unique themes and diversify their product category. Some of the key players operating in the global three dimensional puzzle include:
- Buffalo Games
- Hasbro, Inc.
- Mattel, Inc.
- Ceaco, Inc.
- Ravensburger AG
- The LEGO Group
- Cubic Fun
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, Request for a Sample
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market – Research Scope
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by Product Type
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by Price Category
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by End-users
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Books Stores
- Online retailers
- E-commerce websites
Global Three Dimensional Puzzle Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.