COVID-19 Impact on Thifluzamide Market
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 214 countries and territories around the world.
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic
- Manufacture of various consumer goods and other products across the globe came to a halt due to the unavailability of raw materials, shortage of labor, and other reasons. This is expected to hamper the thifluzamide market.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Thifluzamide Market
- Thifluzamide is majorly used as a fungicide, due to superior prevention that it offers to crops from various diseases. Increasing demand for improving crop production and quality is expected to fuel the global thifluzamide market in the next few years.
- Thifluzamide controls a wide range of basidiomycete fungi on rice, cereals, field crops and turf by foliar application and as seed treatment. It is particularly effective for foliar treatment of rhizoctonia, puccinia and corticium, and for seed treatment of ustilago, tilletia, and pyrenophora.
- High investments have been witnessed in the agricultural industry in the last few years. Improving economic conditions and increase in demand for food with respect to growing population are the factors anticipated to boost the global thifluzamide market in the near future.
- Emergence of bio-based agrochemicals due to rising environmental concerns is expected to hamper the thifluzamide market in the near future
Thifluzamide: Application Segment
- Based on application, the global thifluzamide market can be segmented into fungicide, seed treatment, and others
- The fungicide segment is projected to gain higher share of the global market during the forecast period. Thifluzamide is consumed as fungicide, due to its excellent performance on a variety of crops such as field crops, fruit trees, small fruits, vegetables, and turf.
- It functions efficiently against various fungal diseases in terms of inhibition of spore production and growth of the fungus
- Rise in awareness about efficient fungicides such as thifluzamide on a broad range of crops and governmental support of their application methods are likely to fuel the demand for thifluzamide during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Thifluzamide Market
- In terms of region, the thifluzamide market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global thifluzamide market, followed by North America and Europe, during the forecast period
- Increase in usage of pesticides and fungicides in Asia Pacific can be ascribed to the significant increase in demand for food and decrease in arable land in the region. This is expected to boost the demand for thifluzamide in the region during the forecast period.
- Agriculture-based economies such as China, India, and Australia are located in Asia Pacific. Overall growth in the agriculture industry in these countries has resulted in an increase in awareness regarding the benefits of fungicides among farmers.
- Rise in demand for food crops, primarily fruits and vegetables, due to the ever-growing population and increase in popularity of processed food in emerging economies are driving the demand for efficient agrochemicals in Asia Pacific. This, in turn, is anticipated to positively impact the demand for fungicides, considering the large-scale consumption of thifluzamide during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Thifluzamide Market
The thifluzamide market was consolidated in 2020. Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the thifluzamide market include:
- Nissan Chemical
- Shenzhen Horizon Industry
- Jiangxi Tiansheng New Materials
- Shanghai Xinglu Chemical Technology
- Dow AgroSciences
- Wingfield Chemical Industry
- Shanghai Ruizheng Chemical Technology
- Parijat Industries (India) Pvt. Ltd
Thifluzamide Market: Research Scope
Thifluzamide Market, by Type
- 95% TC
- 98% TC
- 24% SC
Thifluzamide Market, by Application
- Seed Treatment
Thifluzamide Market, by Crop
Global Thifluzamide Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Thifluzamide is an aromatic amide obtained by formal condensation of the carboxy group of 2-methyl-4-(trifluoromethyl)thiazole-5-carboxylic acid with the amino group of 2,6-dibromo-4-(trifluoromethoxy)aniline
- Thifluzamide is an antifungal agrochemical that is used to control various fungal diseases and can be applied on rice, potatoes, maize, wheat, peanut, cotton, sugar beet, coffee, grass, lawn, and other crops
- Thifluzamide is used as a preventive or before development of sheath blight disease. It is rapidly absorbed by roots and leaves; and translocated throughout the plant, when applied as a foliar spray or a soil drench.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.