Thermostatic Faucets Market: Introduction
- A thermostatic faucet is a device or valve that helps to release or deliver water by adjusting it to a required temperature. It operates by mixing hot and cold water from a plumbing system.
- Handle, spout, cartridge, lift rod, aerator, mixing chamber, and water inlets help the user to maintain a safe shower, ensure constant water temperature for a certain time duration, and prevent the risk associated with scalding.
Rising Demand for Thermostatic Faucets: A Key Driver
- Robust growth in construction in the residential sector in recent years is expected to generate a positive impact on sales of thermostatic faucets. Rising demand for housing units and dependency on modern faucets and luxury plumbing systems is driving the growth of the thermostatic faucets market. Rising popularity of smart thermostatic faucets in the commercial sector such as in hotels, hospitals, corporates, beauty & spa centers, and other commercial facilities is also a major factor propelling the growth of the thermostatic faucets market. In addition, increasing awareness about the usage of thermostatic faucets due to its multiple benefits is also encouraging the growth of the market.
Economic Slowdown: A Key Restraint
- Several countries imposing lockdown due to impact of the COVID-19 pandemic situation has restrained the growth of the thermostatic faucets market. Lack of supply of raw materials, decline in construction activities, and imposition of trade barriers may act as major challenging factors for the growth of the thermostatic faucets market.
- However, manufacturers collaborate with architects, designers, and contractors by offering them innovative faucets and promoting their products through several online channels. This is an opportunity for the growth of the thermostatic faucets market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Thermostatic Faucets
- The global thermostatic faucets market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the thermostatic faucets market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The thermostatic faucets market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for the growth of thermostatic faucets during the forecast period, owing to the strong presence of the residential and commercial sector in the region over the last few decades.
Key Players Operating in the Global Thermostatic Faucets Market
The global thermostatic faucets market is widely fragmented, due to presence of several regional and global players. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global thermostatic faucets market are as follows:
- Grohe AG
- Kohler Co.
- Moen, Inc.
- Cera Sanitaryware Ltd.
- Roca Sanitario, S.A.
- Jaguar Group
- Geberit AG
- Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd.
- Masco Corp.
- LIXIL Corp.
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market: Research Scope
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by Hand Type
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by Handle
- Single Handle
- Multi Handle
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by Operation
- Motion Sensing & Touch Activated
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by Sprayer Type
- Side Sprayer
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by Installation
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Copper, Brass, etc.)
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by Pricing
- Below US$ 75
- US$ 75-US$ 300
- Above US$ 300
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by End-use
- Others (Spa & Beauty Centers, Laundry, etc.)
Global Thermostatic Faucets Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Sites
- Company Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Others (Mega Retail Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global thermostatic faucets market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Thermostatic Faucets Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!