Thermal Transfer Labels Market
Thermal Transfer Labels Market (Material: Paper, Polyester, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, and Others; Printer Type: Desktop, Industrial, and Mobile; Application: Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Tracking, Logistics, and Transportation, Industrial Goods & Products, Semiconductor & Electronics, Retail Labels, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2025
Press Release :
According to Transparency Market Research’s latest market report on the thermal transfer labels market for the historical period of 2015-2018 and forecast period of 2019-2025, the market is expected to be driven by increasing demand from retail and logistics industry. Globally, the thermal transfer labels market is estimated at ~US$ 2 Bn in 2019 and is projected to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Thermal Transfer Labels Market
Growing Requirements for Long Lasting and Anti-counterfeit Labels to Bolster Market Growth
- Labelling is an integral part of packaging and hence, manufacturers require labels to function as long as the product is in use. The global thermal transfer labels market is characterized by pronounced preference for retail applications. Thermal transfer labels protect the authenticity and the integrity of the product by acting as an anti-counterfeit measure.
- Apart from communicating product information, labels also play a role in branding and business communication. Long lasting qualities offered by thermal transfer labels fulfill the packaging and marketing objectives for manufacturers and suppliers of consumer products.
Rising Demand for Digitally-printed Labels with Enhanced Quality
- Thermal transfer labels are ideal for companies printing large volumes of shipping and barcoding. In the last few years, the global thermal transfer labels market witnessed the penetration of digital technology for printing of thermal transfer labels.
- Digital presses have adopted to match the conventional presses to meet the minimum size requirements of thermal transfer labels. Apart from format specifications, digital presses used for label printing also have to provide high quality image printing capabilities. Digital printing technology used for printing thermal transfer labels have improved image quality for labels on numerous parameters.
- Digital printing technology has allowed manufacturers to incorporate unique inks to order to secure the print on their product. Thermal transfer labels are printed in high resolution with the help of digital technology in order to improve their application in retail markets. A major outcome of these presses has been to print thermal transfer labels used in food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and electronics markets.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Development in Organized Retail Sector to Propel Market Growth
- The organized retail sector is experiencing a healthy evolution in developing economies and is expected to advance rapidly in the foreseeable future. Consumers are interested in buying products from supermarkets and retails stores, attributable to the changing lifestyles and rising per capita disposable incomes.
- Expansion of the retail sector supports growth of several related sectors such as labelling. Manufacturers are offering advanced labelling solutions to brand owners, which ultimately contributes to the growth of the thermal transfer labels market.
- Moreover, due to perishable properties of the merchandise, retail companies use labels to monitor their longevity. Thermal transfer labels are useful for inventory tracking in the retail industry, which directly boosts sales of these labels.
Shift to Environment-friendly Packaging to Boost Adoption of Thermal Transfer Labels
- The global push for use of environment-friendly packaging and labeling solutions is one of the key factors that are anticipated to facilitate the increase in demand and applications for thermal transfer labels in the market.
- Thermal transfer labels have witnessed tremendous growth in adoption over the past few years, attributable to their eco-friendly nature. Furthermore, using thermal transfer labels helps reduce label waste by lowering plastic consumption. Environmental benefits from manufacturing thermal transfer labels are significant. Therefore, the global thermal transfer labels market is expected to have a largely positive outlook during the forecast period.
Thermal Transfer Labels to Gain Traction as Cost Effective Alternative
- Manufacturers in the thermal transfer labels market are actively innovating their products to cater to the increasing demand from various end-use industries. This is expected to increase competition, and facilitate growth of the thermal transfer labels market. One of the key factors expected to play a pivotal role in increased adoption of thermal transfer labels is their potential to be a cost-effective alternative to conventional labels. This advantage is expected to encourage many brands and manufacturers to shift to thermal transfer labels in the foreseeable future.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Thermal Transfer Labels Market
Regulatory Legislation Limiting Scope of Labelling Designs and Patterns
- Legislation plays a determining role in packaging and labeling, particularly concerning the regulation of information disclosure. Manufacturers must consider health and safety guidelines to which their products are subjected to before implementing the content and design of labels. Accommodating regulatory requirements into the finite limits of thermal transfer labels restrains the marketing and communication objectives of brands and product manufacturers.
- Regulatory requirements pertaining to information disclosure on labels also severely affects the flexibility of design patterns and label shapes and sizes. Thus, manufacturers in the thermal transfer labels market are facing restricted scope of value addition in terms label offerings.
Thermal Transfer Labels Market - Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) published a new report on the global thermal transfer labels market, providing forecast for the period of 2019-2025. As per TMR’s study, substantial growth opportunities for players in the thermal transfer labels market are expected due to the increasing demand for use with packaged products. The report provides valuable insights, which enables readers to make winning business decisions for the future growth of their businesses. The report highlights significant factors that are constantly determining the growth of the thermal transfer labels market, untapped opportunities for manufacturers, trends and developments, and other insights across various key segments. Macroeconomic factors that are directly or indirectly affecting the growth of the market are also incorporated in the report.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Thermal Transfer Labels Market Report
- What will be the market size for thermal transfer labels by the end of 2025?
- What material is expected to be most preferred for thermal transfer labels? What was its market size in 2019?
- Which is the most preferred printer type in the global thermal transfer labels market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative in the thermal transfer labels market?
- Who are major key players in the thermal transfer labels industry?
Key indicators associated with the thermal transfer labels market have been calculated thoroughly in the report. Vital market dynamics, such as key drivers, challenges, and trends, along with opportunities in the global thermal transfer labels market are also included. A comprehensive study on the supply chain, which includes key players and end users have been incorporated in the global market report. Other key aspects laid down in the market include pricing strategy of leading market players, and comparative analysis of market. Forecast factors and forecast scenarios of the thermal transfer labels market have been covered in the report to enable readers to understand the future prospects of the market.
A comprehensive evaluation and forecast on the thermal transfer labels market is provided on the basis of material, printer type, application & region.
Y-o-Y growth comparison, volume and revenue comparison, and market share comparison of various market segments are provided in the report. The thermal transfer labels market is analyzed at both regional and country levels.
The report delivers an exhaustive assessment on the structure of the thermal transfer labels market, in tandem with a dashboard view of all leading company profiles in the report. Every company’s share analysis on market players has also been presented in the report, apart from the footprint matrix of profiled market players. The report depicts the presence of thermal transfer labels manufacturers by leveraging an intensity map. It also highlights key end users for thermal transfer labels.
Key companies profiled in the thermal transfer labels market report include Honeywell International Inc., CCL Industries Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, 3M Company, LINTEC Corporation, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Inland Label and Marketing Services LLC, Coveris Holdings S.A., and WS Packaging Group, Inc.
A realistic methodology, along with a holistic approach, makes the base for sharp insights, which are provided in the thermal transfer labels market report for the study evaluation period. This TMR report comprises detailed information on growth prospects, along with riveting insights and forecast assessment of the market.
Extensive primary and secondary researches have been employed to obtain keen insights into the forecast study of the thermal transfer labels market. The report has further gone through a cross-validation by in-house professionals to make the thermal transfer labels market report one-of-its-kind, with the highest credibility.
Thermal Transfer Labels Market - Segmentation
The global thermal transfer labels market has been bifurcated on the basis of material, printer type, application, and region. Each of these segments are analyzed in detail to provide readers with a holistic view of the industry.