Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market: Corrosion and Foul Protection
- The thermal sprayed aluminum coating process entails spraying of heated metals onto a surface. Metal spraying implies projection of small molten particles onto a prepared surface, where the particles stick to and form an uninterrupted coating.
- Of late, the thermal sprayed aluminum coating process has gained traction due to its durability and corrosion protection
- Thermal sprayed aluminum coatings are widely used in marine and subsea environment. Low requirement of maintenance and resistance from corrosion makes them an ideal choice for usage in offshore environment.
- Thermal sprayed aluminum coatings are used in various applications, as these coatings are operationally viable vis-à-vis other coatings. These coatings are also economically preferable easier to use.
- Thermal sprayed aluminum coatings are used in various industries across the globe, as they offer strong adhesion qualities, resistance to mechanical impacts, and broad operating range (-45?C to 540?C). These coatings do not carry health threats from solvents or other organic substances.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market
- Increase in need of protection from corrosion and harsh chemicals, and rise in industrial hubs across the globe are factors driving the thermal sprayed aluminum coatings market
- Thermal sprayed aluminum coatings also provide decorative and functional applications, due to this it is widely used in oil & gas, automotive sector. This factor is likely to drive the global thermal sprayed aluminum coatings market during the forecast period.
Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices to Hamper Market
- Increase in concerns to reduce wastage of materials and overspray, and volatility in prices of raw materials are anticipated to hamper the market
- Development of alternative techniques, such as liquid coatings that carry superior properties, to reach hard surfaces is also anticipated to adversely affect the market
Opportunities for Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market
- Significant expansion in the paints & coatings industry, owing to a shift in demand toward decorative and functional paints, is expected fuel the thermal sprayed aluminum coatings market
- Emergence of various applications of thermal sprayed aluminum coatings is also anticipated to propel the demand for these coatings in the near future
- Rise in usage of thermal sprayed aluminum coatings in oil & gas and marine industries for protection against corrosive environments is also estimated to boost the market
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Significant Share of Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market
- In terms of region, the thermal sprayed aluminum coatings market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The thermal sprayed aluminum coatings market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand significantly due to the increase in automotive production in the region
- Market share of Asia Pacific is anticipated to rise prominently during the forecast period. It is projected to be followed by Europe and North America.
- Various mergers have taken place in the thermal sprayed aluminum coatings market in Asia Pacific over the last decade. Companies across the globe are planning to relocate their manufacturing locations to China in order to maximize their revenue by decreasing production and distribution costs.
- The global thermal sprayed aluminum coatings market is anticipated to expand at a fast-paced CAGR during the forecast period owing to the rise in adoption of sustainable technologies in manufacturing across the globe
- Latin America dominated the market in 2018. The region is likely to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Growth in the aerospace industry and emergence of aerospace companies in Mexico are estimated to boost the market in the region. Constant expansion in the automobile industry and increase in oil exploration activities in Mexico are estimated to fuel the market in the country.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market
- Metatech Thermal Spray Pvt. Ltd
- Barrier Group
- Praxair S.T. Technology, Inc.
- Oerlikon Metco
Global Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market: Research Scope
Global Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market, by Product Type
- Flame Spraying
- Oxyethylene Flame Powder Coating Spraying
- Arc Spraying
Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market Segment, by Application
- Anticorrosion Coatings
- Decorative Coatings
- Wear Resistant Coatings
- Thermal Barrier Coatings
Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market Segment, by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Automotive & Aerospace
Thermal Sprayed Aluminum Coatings Market Segment, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.