Global Textile Industry Waste Management Market: Overview
The global textile industry waste management market has ballooned into a lucrative domain. Several opportunities for revenue generation currently float across this market. This majorly owes to the abysmal impact of undisposed waste generated by textile manufacturers and sewing mills. Furthermore, the growing use of cloth packaging necessitates the development of a proper waste management system. Despite being graded as one the most sustainable means of packaging, textile bags are a sound contributor to unincinerated waste. Therefore, the textile industry waste management market is projected to attract voluminous revenues in the years to come.
Recycling of textile waste has emerged as an important consideration for industrial units. Companies operating in the textile industry resort to textile recycling in order to meet the overarching demand. Furthermore, textile waste management helps these companies in cutting down costs. There is a high possibility of new techniques for textile waste management being developed in the years to follow. This projection is based on the willingness of national governments to invest in sustainable technologies. Membrane technologies and nanofiltration procedures are commonly employed for textile industry waste management.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Textile Industry Waste Management Market? Ask for the report brochure here
The textile industry is under the snare of government authorities who ensure proper waste management across these manufacturing units. Textile manufacturers are required to heed to their corporate social responsibility, and this factor leads them to deploy textile waste management systems.
A syndicate review by Transparency Market Research (TMR) sheds value on some of the leading drivers of market demand. The textile industry waste management market is segmented on the basis of the following parameters: waste, solution, application, and region. The use of waste management systems for wastewater treatment is expected to gather momentum in the years to come.
Global Textile Industry Waste Management Market: Notable Developments
The need for improved waste management has generated fresh opportunities within the global market. Some of the key developments pertaining to the vendors operating in this market are listed below.
- Infinited Fiber Company (IFC) has been in the textile recycling business with great aplomb. The company has recently received funding from notable manufacturers to improve its recycling technologies. Singapore-based RGE Pte Ltd, Virala, H&M Group, and Fortum are collectively investing in the company’s recycling technologies. IFC is projected to improve the functionality of its Espo plant, while ensuring a regular inflow of revenues.
- The market players in the global textile waste management market are expected to invest in new technologies. Furthermore, the success of these vendors largely depends on their willingness to embrace green manufacturing.
Some of the leading vendors operating in the global textile industry waste management market are:
- General Electric
- Pall Corporation
- Aries Chemical
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Textile Industry Waste Management Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Textile Industry Waste Management Market: Growth Drivers
- Need for Wastewater Treatment
Textile manufacturers have faced the brunt of environmental welfare authorities due to their reluctance in disposing wastewater. As government increases the level of scrutiny exercised over textile manufacturers, the need for proper waste disposal has become undelayable. Hence, the global textile industry waste management market shall expand as textile manufacturers make earnest efforts to dispose industrial waste.
- Improvements in Landfilling Solutions
A number of experts recommend landfills as a viable resort for textile disposal. This factor, coupled with the presence of improved recycling solutions, has given a thrust to the growth of the global textile industry waste management market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.