Textile Bag Films Market: Introduction
- Textile bag films are produced from materials such as cotton and burlap, which exhibit mechanical properties such as flexibility and strength. Textile bag films are used in various industries such as packaging and medical. Textile bags films provide sufficient dryness to products where moisture is considered a critical factor for packaging.
Key Drivers of Global Textile Bag Films Market
- The global textile bag films market is expected to expand significantly due to an increase in demand for packaging products across the globe
- Decline in usage of plastic-based products in the packaging industry is the major factor boosting the textile bag films market. Plastic packaging is prohibited in some countries in Asia Pacific and Europe. This has adversely affected the consumption of plastic films. In turn, this is expected to boost the demand for textile bag films.
- Jute bags are used to store grains and pulses, owing to the cost-effectiveness of textile bags. This is estimated to further propel the demand for textile bag films.
Cotton Material Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of material, the cotton segment accounted for major share of the market in 2019. This can be ascribed to the high moisture absorption quality of the material.
- Burlap makes good webs of fibers with high processability. Furthermore, textile bag films from jute are suitable for grain packaging.
- Increase in number of grocery stores, special retailers, and online retailers is boosting the textile bag films market. Brand owners, retailers, and food service companies are customizing their own cotton and other cloth based bags for branding and marketing purposes. This is expected to boost the demand for textile bag films in the next few years.
Increase in Use of Bio-Degradable Plastics to Hamper Market
- Rise in usage of bio-degradable polypropylene woven bags and paper bags is estimated to hamper the textile bag films market in the near future. Leading players in the bag packaging industry are striving to offer cost-effective solutions.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Textile Bag Films Market
- In terms of region, the global textile bag films market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a major consumer of textile bag films across the globe. The region is likely to witness significant growth in the packaging industry.
- Europe and Asia Pacific have implemented various regulations on the use of plastic packaging for environmental and health protection. This has led to an increase in usage of various textile packaging. Rise in use of textile packaging is expected to boost the textile bag films market.
- Demand for textile bag films is likely to increase in Latin America in the near future, owing to significant expansion of the packaging sector in the region
Key Players Operating in Market
- Lower investment and easy production process are estimated to augment the entry of new players in the textile bag films market
Key players operating in the global textile bag films market include:
- RKW SE
- Jindal Poly Films
- Covestro AG
- Hubco, Inc.
- Columbia Packaging Group
- Frontier Bag Company
- ACE Packaging
- JohnPac, LLC
Global Textile Bag Films Market: Research Scope
Global Textile Bag Films Market, by Material
Global Textile Bag Films Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!