Temporary Power Systems: Introduction
- Temporary power systems are referred to as independent sources of electrical energy, which are required to support essential electrical schemes on the loss of the consistent supply of power. Temporary power systems are positioned to prevent the losses that are likely to occur from unexpected loss of electric power supply. Temporary power systems are engaged in an extensive variety of fields such as data centers, scientific laboratories, ships, telecommunication equipment, and hospitals.
Key Drivers of Temporary Power Systems
- The usage of temporary power systems is rising primarily due to the increase in demand for energy led by the growth in number of planned events and infrastructure & construction activities, and dearth of electricity supply. Lower turnaround time and shortage of power infrastructure equipment are also expected to boost the market in the near future. Poor grid infrastructure leads to regular blackouts, thereby giving rise to rental power requirement. Increase in industrialization and rise in demand for power supply in industries are anticipated to drive the temporary power systems market. Temporary power systems can be shipped to remote locations with a feature of plug and play. This further lowers the installation cost of the substation. They also help in managing the power requirement depending on the location, need, and type.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Governments of several countries across the globe have imposed stringent lockdowns to limit the spread of the coronavirus. Movement of individuals and economic activities, related to goods and services, have come to a halt because of lockdowns. This has adversely affected the demand for electricity for commercial as well as industrial purposes. Planned blackouts scheduled by various governments have led to a rise in usage of emergency power systems. However, temporary closure of industries as well as commercial complexes due to the lockdown measures introduced to curb the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in decline in usage of emergency power systems. This is hampering the global temporary power systems market.
Temporary Power Systems Market: Segmentation
- The global temporary power systems market can be segmented based on fuel type, power rating, and end-user
- In terms of fuel type, the global temporary power systems market can be segregated into diesel, gas, and others
- In terms of power rating, the global temporary power systems market can be divided into 0 – 100 KW, 101 KW – 300 KW, 301 KW – 500 KW, and above 500 KW
- In terms of end-user, the global temporary power systems market can be segregated into utility, construction, manufacturing, and others
Temporary Power Systems Market: Regional Segmentation
- In terms of region, the global temporary power systems market can be split into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- According to International Energy Agency, India’s electricity demand is projected to reach 1900 terawatt-hours by 2021-2022 and its carbon dioxide emission from coal combustion is projected to reach 3.3 Giga Tons (Gt) in 2030. Thus, need of uninterrupted power supply to meet this demand as well as large industrial growth in the country is anticipated to fuel the temporary power systems market in India. This, in turn, is estimated to boost the market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- APR Energy Plc
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Temp-Power Inc.
- Trinity Power Rentals
- Atco Power Ltd.
- Atlas Copco
- United Rentals Inc.
Global Temporary Power Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Temporary Power Systems Market, by Fuel Type
- Others (including Heavy Fuel Oil and Dual Fuel)
Global Temporary Power Systems Market, by Power Rating
- 0 – 100 KW
- 101 KW – 300 KW
- 301 KW – 500 KW
- Above 500 KW
Global Temporary Power Systems Market, by End-user
- Others (including Maritime & Shipping, Telecom & Emergency Response, Mining, and Oil & Gas)
Global Temporary Power Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.