Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL): Introduction
- Temperature controlled logistics (TCL) stores goods and commodities at a defined temperature to maintain their quality and safety. A product is generally stored in a passive shipping system that is designed to maintain the labelled temperature range.
- Rapid expansion of the warehouse industry and increase in strategic expansion of key players are likely to boost the temperature controlled logistics (TCL) market across the globe. In January 2018, VersaCold (Canada) opened its new distribution center in Milton, Ontario. The new center is expected to handle about 30 loads per day inbound and 60 loads per day outbound.
Key Drivers of Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Market
- Growing consumer trend toward online shopping and a rise in the demand for frozen food across the globe are likely to boost the temperature controlled logistics market across the globe. Rise in demand for refrigerated vehicles for transportation of goods and commodities is likely to significantly boost the temperature controlled logistics market across the globe.
- The need to maintain food quality and safety, including complying with the expiry of the product, is likely to propel the temperature controlled logistics market. Rise in demand for TCL in pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, which prefer temperature controlled logistics, is likely to also boost the temperature controlled logistics (TCL) market across the globe. Growing preference among consumers toward online shopping of medicines and daily frozen food is further fueling the temperature controlled logistics (TCL) market across the globe.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global temperature controlled logistics (TCL) market
- Europe is projected to hold for a significant share of the global temperature controlled logistics (TCL) market due to a rise in the demand for frozen food across the globe. Rapid expansion of e-commerce industries and warehouse industries across the region is likely to boost the temperature controlled logistics market. The COVID pandemic has propelled the demand for pharmaceutical and healthcare products, which in turn is anticipated to boost the temperature controlled logistics market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global temperature controlled logistics (TCL) market due to an increase in the demand for perishable goods across the region. Rise in government expenditure on cold storage logistics is likely to boost the temperature controlled logistics market across the globe.
Key Players Operating in Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Market
The temperature controlled logistics (TCL) market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the temperature controlled logistics (TCL) market are:
- Americold Logistics
- Burris Logistics
- Lineage Logistics
- Nichirei Logistics
- VersaCold Logistics Services
- Agro Merchants
- Grocontinental Limited
- Tippmann Group
- Conestoga Cold Storage
- Partner Logistics
- Cargo Partner
- XPO Logistics
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Market, Request for a Sample
Global Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Market: Research Scope
Global Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Market, by Type
- Refrigerated Storage
- Refrigerated Transport
Global Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Market, by Temperature Type
Global Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Market, by End-use
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy & Frozen Products
Global Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.