Telemetry Solutions Market - Introduction
- The word telemetry has its origin from the word “tele” which means remote, and “metron” which means measure, adding up to telemetry. Telemetry is the collection of data from inaccessible or remote locations.
- Telemetry solutions are used to gather data and manage and store the collected data. The use of telemetry solutions is found across various industry verticals wherein the data is required to be gathered from inaccessible or unreachable destinations such as agriculture, space, and space sciences.
- Data present at the remote location is made easy to access by telemetry solutions. Asset and personnel tracking becomes easy with the use of these solutions.
- Inventory management and fleet management, along with location tracking is also possible by using telemetry solutions.
Adoption of telemetry solutions in defense, resource exploration, and space, driving the telemetry solutions market
- Telemetry solutions are used in complex and advanced systems such as RPVs, missiles, spacecraft, chemical plants, and oil rigs since it allows the immediate alerting, observation, and recording essential for safe and efficient operation of the systems. Space agencies such as European Space Agency (ESA), ISRO, NASA, and other agencies use telemetry solutions to collect data from satellites and spacecraft.
- Telemetry solutions play a very crucial role in the development of aircrafts, satellites, and missiles. Engineers that develop the complex systems need critical system parameters to improve and analyze the system performance. In the absence of telemetry solutions, this data would often be unobtainable.
Increasing adoption of advanced technologies in the telemetry solutions market
- The telemetry solutions market is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period with the improvement of emerging trends and technology in Machine to Machine (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT), and Big Data analytics.
- Advancements in the semiconductor and embedded systems industry is also expected to drive the telemetry solutions market. Moreover, increased awareness of safety, and compulsory rules and regulations in various countries are working in favor of the telemetry solutions market.
- Rise in demand for increased accuracy of the location as GPS is installed in these solutions in the automotive industry is escalating the market toward growth trajectories.
- However, regulatory compliances in different regions might cause hindrance in the growth of the telemetry solutions market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Telemetry Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global telemetry solutions market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global telemetry solutions market during the forecast period due to advancements in technology and introduction of telemetry applications with enhanced accuracy in the region.
- Although Europe and North America are expected to hold significant shares of the global telemetry solutions market during the forecast period, the markets in APAC and MEA are expected to expand at a significant rate.
Global Telemetry Solutions Market - Competitive Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Global Telemetry Solutions Market
- Telemetry Solutions
- VistaCare Communications Services of Canada Inc.
- Advanced Telemetry Systems, Inc.
- Acal BFi limited
- The Papé Group, Inc.
Global Telemetry Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Telemetry Solutions Market, by Component
Global Telemetry Solutions Market, by Transmission Media
- Copper Wire
- Fiber Wire
Global Telemetry Solutions Market, by Applications
- Space Systems
- Oil & Gas
- Energy Monitoring
Global Telemetry Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.