Telemarketing Software Market: Introduction
- Telemarketing software automates customer outreach tasks for sales and marketing call centers. Telemarketing software is predominantly used to find prospective customers through telephone calls where they are requested to buy products or services. Businesses across the globe are exploring opportunities to reach out to a larger consumer base; so telemarketing is increasingly emerging as one of the leading, most effective, and economical marketing strategies.
- Different forms of cybercrimes, such as phishing and hacking, have increased rapidly, especially after the increasing use of internet during the COVID-19 quarantine phase, which has led to business interruptions and financial losses around the world. Telemarketing is very beneficial during the COVID- 19 outbreak, so customers can have direct access to their problems regarding products and services by calling to specific industries such as healthcare, and travel & transportation, among others.
- Furthermore, various collaboration tools such as video conferencing, employee chat, and quotes and invoices are used by telemarketing team managements to interact with customers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Telemarketing Software Market: Dynamics
Global Telemarketing Software Market: Key Drivers and Restraint
- Increasing use of telemarketing software to enhance customer relationship management (CRM) is one of the major factors driving the growth of the telemarketing software market.
- The growing need for advanced telemarketing software among both small and large enterprises is likely to be a major triggering factor for the market in the coming years.
- The number of massive data centers and call centers across the world is gradually increasing, which could create an immediate rapport with customers. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the telemarketing software market.
- Leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning, and Blockchain technologies to increase business productivity and explore better customers in real- time is projected to create an opportunity for the telemarketing software market.
- However, telemarketing has the potential to replace a sales team, which could lead to negative feelings among employees. This, in turn, can hamper the growth of the market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Telemarketing Software Market
- In terms of region, the global telemarketing software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global telemarketing software market, due to adoption of advanced customer management solutions by enterprises. In addition, the significant adoption of internet services and importance of telemarketing in the digital world are major factors accelerating the growth of the telemarketing software market across the region. Extensive adoption of telemarketing software by several industries, and technological developments across these industries are some of the other key factors anticipated to boost the growth of the market in North America.
- The telemarketing software market in Asia Pacific is expected to garner significant share due to rising number of call centers of various industries which provide inbound and outbound telemarketing calls along with all the necessary services such as call holding, transfers, and forwarding. This in turn is expected to fuel the growth of the telemarketing software market across the Asia Pacific region.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report
Global Telemarketing Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Telemarketing Software Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the telemarketing software market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% share. Key players operating in the global telemarketing software market are:
- Alorica Inc.
- Arvato AG
- Atento S.A.
- Cohesive Technologies
- Concentrix Corporation
- Convergys Corporation.
- Five9, Inc.
- IPscape Pty Ltd.
- MarketOne International LLP
- Teleperformance Group, Inc.
- TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
Global Telemarketing Software Market: Research Scope
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, by Type
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, by Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
- Travel & Transportation
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.