Telemarketing Software Market: Introduction
- Telemarketing software automates customer outreach tasks for sales and marketing call centers. Telemarketing software is predominantly used to find prospective customers through telephone calls where they are requested to buy products or services. Businesses across the globe are exploring opportunities to reach out to a larger consumer base; so telemarketing is increasingly emerging as one of the leading, most effective, and economical marketing strategies.
- Different forms of cybercrimes, such as phishing and hacking, have increased rapidly, especially after the increasing use of internet during the COVID-19 quarantine phase, which has led to business interruptions and financial losses around the world. Telemarketing is very beneficial during the COVID- 19 outbreak, so customers can have direct access to their problems regarding products and services by calling to specific industries such as healthcare, and travel & transportation, among others.
- Furthermore, various collaboration tools such as video conferencing, employee chat, and quotes and invoices are used by telemarketing team managements to interact with customers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Telemarketing Software Market: Dynamics
Global Telemarketing Software Market: Key Drivers and Restraint
- Increasing use of telemarketing software to enhance customer relationship management (CRM) is one of the major factors driving the growth of the telemarketing software market.
- The growing need for advanced telemarketing software among both small and large enterprises is likely to be a major triggering factor for the market in the coming years.
- The number of massive data centers and call centers across the world is gradually increasing, which could create an immediate rapport with customers. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the telemarketing software market.
- Leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning, and Blockchain technologies to increase business productivity and explore better customers in real- time is projected to create an opportunity for the telemarketing software market.
- However, telemarketing has the potential to replace a sales team, which could lead to negative feelings among employees. This, in turn, can hamper the growth of the market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Telemarketing Software Market
- In terms of region, the global telemarketing software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global telemarketing software market, due to adoption of advanced customer management solutions by enterprises. In addition, the significant adoption of internet services and importance of telemarketing in the digital world are major factors accelerating the growth of the telemarketing software market across the region. Extensive adoption of telemarketing software by several industries, and technological developments across these industries are some of the other key factors anticipated to boost the growth of the market in North America.
- The telemarketing software market in Asia Pacific is expected to garner significant share due to rising number of call centers of various industries which provide inbound and outbound telemarketing calls along with all the necessary services such as call holding, transfers, and forwarding. This in turn is expected to fuel the growth of the telemarketing software market across the Asia Pacific region.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report
Global Telemarketing Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Telemarketing Software Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the telemarketing software market. The market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% share. Key players operating in the global telemarketing software market are:
- Alorica Inc.
- Arvato AG
- Atento S.A.
- Cohesive Technologies
- Concentrix Corporation
- Convergys Corporation.
- Five9, Inc.
- IPscape Pty Ltd.
- MarketOne International LLP
- Teleperformance Group, Inc.
- TeleTech Holdings, Inc.
Global Telemarketing Software Market: Research Scope
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, by Type
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, by Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
- Travel & Transportation
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Global Telemarketing Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.