Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market: Introduction
- Telecommunications relay service (TRS), also known as relay service, web-based relay service, or IP-relay, provides services to physically challenged people. TRS allows differently abled people with hearing impairments and speech impairments to connect with other people that are using standard telephony with communications assistant (CA). Telecommunications relay services use operators known as communication assistants (CAs) to enable telephone calls among people with hearing and speech impairments and other individuals.
- Telecommunications relay service mainly provides two forms of services: audible carryover (HCO) and voice carryover (VCO). Voice carryover allows the person with hearing disabilities to speak directly to the other person, whereas audible carryover allows a person with speech disabilities to hear the other person and respond accordingly.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the growth and adoption of telecommunications relay service. TRS providers are seeing a sharp rise in the number of relay calls due to the pandemic outbreak, to work at relay call centers, owing to the persistent need to connect people at this time. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for telecommunications relay service (TRS) across the world during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market
Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market: Dynamics
Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market: Key Drivers and Restraint
- Growing occurrence of speech disorders is expected to enhance the demand for telecommunications relay service.
- Besides, increasing number of people who are deaf, blind, and hard of hearing is one of the factors boosting the growth of the global telecommunications relay service market.
- Rising investment by governments of developed and developing countries for initiating and integrating telecommunications relay services in relay centers, so as to help physically challenged people is expected to trigger the growth of the TRS market.
- The major drawback that can hamper the growth of the telecommunications relay service (TRS) market is high cost of the equipment used in providing relay service or IP relay services for differently abled people.
- However, expansion of techniques to improve telecommunications relay services is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the global telecommunications relay service (TRS) market during the forecast period.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market
- In terms of region, the global telecommunications relay service (TRS) market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global telecommunications relay service (TRS) market, due to well established players in the U.S and Canada, providing telecommunications relay services to differently abled people. This is expected to accelerate the growth of the telecommunications relay service (TRS) market in North America.
- The telecommunications relay service (TRS) market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to rising investments by governments for relay centers offering relay services to physically challenged people, which is expected to fuel the growth of the telecommunications relay service (TRS) market across the region.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market
Companies operating in the telecommunications relay service (TRS) market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide telecommunications relay service (TRS) equipment and services. The telecommunications relay service (TRS) market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global telecommunications relay service (TRS) market are:
- AT&T, Inc.
- Brastel Co, Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dialogic Corporation.
- Federal Communications Commission
- IBM Corporation
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Skype Technologies S.A.R.L
Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market: Research Scope
Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market Segmentation, by Technology
- IP relay
- Web relay
Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market Segmentation, by Type
- Public Service
- Private Service
Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market Segmentation, by End-user
Global Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.