Telecommunication Tower Market: Overview
Telecom operators across the world are heavily investing in the regions with developing telecommunication infrastructure and gradually proliferating the rural areas. The lack of competition in these areas presents a major growth opportunity for the market players. Moreover, with the trend of tower-sharing creating a rage, the global telecommunication tower market is anticipated to grow tremendously during the forecast period.
The strides towards adoption and development of wireless network and the industry’s penetration in rural areas encouraged the TMR analyst to conduct a comprehensive analysis of the telecommunication tower market. In its latest offering, TMR talks about the major drivers, opportunities, and challenges in the market. It also sheds light on the growth timeline.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Dew Point Analyzer Market, Request a Brochure
Telecommunication Tower Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Analysis
The telecommunication tower market is has a highly consolidated vendor landscape where a few major companies occupy a substantial share in the market. The major winning strategy deployed by the players is the expansion of customer base across foreign countries through collaborative initiatives. Some of the new developments in the market are listed below:
- In 2018, Bharti Infratel announced the merger with Indus Towers for the creation of pan-India Tower Company. This is expected to be the world outside China and is anticipated to host approximately 163,000 towers that will operate around 22 telecom service centers in India. This merger is aimed at creation of a tower operator equipped with the infrastructure needed for the expansion of broadband services.
- In May 2019, Helios Towers Ltd. announced the completion of the transfer of South African tower company SA Towers Pty Ltd’s business into Helios Towers South Africa (HTSA). Helios Towers has created this platform in partnership with Vulatel Pty Ltd. This move will not only strengthen HTSA’s operations but will help this platform to grab the tower growth opportunities in South Africa
- PLDT wireless subsidiary Smart Communications Inc is decked to enhance its network connectivity across Philippines with its collaboration with Aboitiz InfraCapital Inc. and Frontier Tower Associates Philippines Inc. (FTAP). Through this collaboration it aims at construction of common towers to deliver wireless services to more areas across the nation.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Some of the prominent enterprises operating in the telecommunication tower market comprise:
- AT&T Inc.
- American Tower Corporation
- Bharti Infratel Ltd.
- Helios Towers Africa
Telecommunication Tower Market: Key Drivers
Lattice telecom towers are expected to fetch maximum revenue for the telecommunication tower market because of their extensive use for central communication zones. They are also widely used in hurricane zones because of their ability to handle heavy loads.
The improvement in broadband connectivity in the rural regions has also played a key role in the propelling the market’s growth. There is a rising penetration of smartphones in these areas which also backed government initiatives towards the installation of new telecommunication towers. Moreover, the fact that it creates new opportunities for employment in the rural areas has further encouraged the governments to enhance the broadband connectivity.
Telecommunication Tower Market: Regional Analysis
Geographically, North America is expected to lead the market in terms of revenue share. Government initiatives to bring more people online is the key reason behind the market’s success in this region. The high expenditure on wireless network has also strengthened the telecommunication tower market’s position in this region. Further, the rising demand for advanced wireless data applications and the shift of towers from MNOs to independent tower companies has driven the market’s expansion in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.