Technical Recruitment Platforms Market - Introduction
- Technical recruitment platforms are majorly used by professional recruitment associations and technology-based companies to manage recruitment activities for enterprises. Companies use technical recruitment platforms for hiring, attracting, and retaining the employees to maintain the workflow within the company.
- The technical recruitment platform helps to track and maintain confidential data related to employees such as their technical education and certification records, financial records, residential address, and other personal information.
- Employee management service providers use the technical recruitment platform to provide contract-based employees to IT companies and other technology-based companies. Recruiting firms and consulting companies are majorly using technical recruitment platforms to maintain the employee and candidate records.
- Increasing demand for recruitment platforms to manage the needs of technical professionals among different industries is expected to provide opportunities for solution providers and managed to recruitment service providers.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Technical Recruitment Platforms Market
Key Drivers of the Technical Recruitment Platforms Market
- Increasing demand for software platforms to automate and simplify recruitment tasks such as hiring and registrations are expected to drive the growth of the technical recruitment platforms market. Solution providers offer cloud-based platforms to secure the enterprise data and allow users to access information from anywhere. The cloud-based solution is expected to boost the demand for technical recruitment platforms during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create business opportunity for solution providers to offer the solution for easy registration, information access, and employee management.
Availability of different open source software versions expected to hinder the market
- Several recruitment platform providing companies are offering open source platforms for businesses and organizations to manage employee details and data management of employees which may restrain the market growth of technical recruitment platforms.
- Small scale recruitment organizations adopt the free version available on the internet to manage organization functions and to reduce operational expenses.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Technical Recruitment Platforms Market
- In 2020, the global technology market is expected to face financial downfall due to coronavirus infected nations across the globe. Globally, small & medium enterprise businesses have been hugely impacted by coronavirus. The market is expected to show growth opportunities after the 2020 financial crisis.
- Demand for technical recruitment platforms is expected to increase in IT sectors to manage technical vacancies and technical professionals for specific project demands. Consulting companies are creating a large database for the employee recruitment process; thus, managed recruitment service providing companies require the recruitment management software to manage all contact details of employees or candidates.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Technical Recruitment Platforms Market
- North America holds prominent share of the technical recruitment platforms market due to the presence of major solution providers in the region and adoption of technical recruitment platforms by organizations to manage technical professional requirements.
- The technical recruitment platforms market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a prominent growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing number of technologically advanced software and solutions in employee management by companies and organizations.
Key Players Operating in the Global Technical Recruitment Platforms Market
- Accenture, plc.
Accenture plc provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing services worldwide. Its Communications, Media & Technology segment provides professional services that help clients accelerate and deliver digital transformation, enhance business results through industry-specific solutions; and serve clients in communications, electronics, high technology, media, and entertainment industries.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. provides information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It operates through the following segments: financial services; healthcare; manufacturing, retail and logistics, and other. The financial services segment provides banking/ transaction processing, capital markets, and insurance services. The manufacturing, retail and logistics segment comprises manufacturers, retailers, and customers providing logistics services.
Other key players operating in the global technical recruitment platforms market include Taleo Corporation, SAP SE, Ceridian HCM, Inc., IBM Corporation, PeopleAdmin, Inc. and SumTotal Systems, Inc.
Global Technical Recruitment Platforms Market: Research Scope
Global Technical Recruitment Platforms Market, by Component
- Implementation & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Global Technical Recruitment Platforms Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Global Technical Recruitment Platforms Market, by End-user
- Media & Entertainment
Global Technical Recruitment Platforms Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.