Taxifolin Market: Introduction
- Taxifolin is the common name for dihydroquercetin, which is a flavonoid. It is also used in its semi-synthetic form, under the brand Venoruton.
- Various types of flavonoids are currently under scientific study, as they are found to have anti-viral, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for human health. Taxifolin is utilized as an additive in food & beverages due to these properties. It is bitter in taste and helps stabilize the shelf life of food products.
- Taxifolin is also known to have anti-proliferative effects on cancer cells; consequently, it is effective in preventing the spreading of cancer cells. Taxifolin has numerous therapeutic effects on the human body, similar to other flavonoids, and does not have any side-effects, which makes it a good additive in medical supplements.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Taxifolin Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key drivers of taxifolin market
- Numerous types of flavonoids are added to food & beverages and used for therapeutic purposes. These compounds are similar in nature to taxifolin. However, some exhibit side-effects on the human body along with therapeutic effects, which are toxic in nature. These side-effects are not present in taxifolin, and this is estimated to drive the demand for taxifolin during the forecast period.
- Rising population, technological advancements, improved cold chain facilities, and awareness regarding health and fitness are expected to augment the demand for taxifolin market globally during the forecast period.
- Rising use of taxifolin as a health supplement along with vitamin C and its positive effects on the immune systems are anticipated to boost the healthcare segment of the taxifolin market. The healthcare segment is expanding rapidly, as people are more aware about their health, and the preference for health supplements is rising. This is anticipated to boost the demand for taxifolin during the forecast period.
Food & beverages segment to offer attractive opportunities for global taxifolin market
- The prominent consumers of taxifolin include food & beverages, cosmetics, healthcare, and agriculture industries. The food & beverage industry is anticipated to be the leading consumer of taxifolin during the forecast period.
- The healthcare segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increasing awareness about health and the trend of using nutritional foods are driving the demand for food & beverage additives. This includes dietary supplements and additives, which in turn is likely to boost the demand for taxifolin during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific expected to drive global taxifolin market
- North America and Europe are leading consumers of taxifolin globally. Demand for taxifolin in these regions is anticipated to be due to its extensive use in food & beverage and healthcare industry. Demand for taxifolin in North America and Europe is expected to rise at a moderate and sluggish pace, respectively, during the forecast period, owing to the mature nature of the market in these regions.
- The healthcare industry in North America is expanding rapidly, and this is estimated to boost the demand for taxifolin during the forecast period. Manufacturers in the U.S. need the Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) certification for their products to be considered safe for use. These stringent regulations in the region are restraining the number of players offering taxifolin.
- Asia Pacific is another prominent consumer of taxifolin in the world. Majority of demand is expected to originate from China, Japan, and India. Rising population and geriatric population in the region is expected to boost the demand for taxifolin in Asia Pacific at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to offer lucrative opportunities to the taxifolin market during the forecast period. Rise in demand witnessed in Latin America is anticipated to be due to the expansion of food & beverage and agriculture industries in the region. Demand for taxifolin in Middle East & Africa is driven by its use in cosmetics and healthcare industries.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Taxifolin Market here
Key players operating in the Taxifolin Market
Numerous market players are involved in the manufacturing of taxifolin. However, the number of players operating in the global taxifolin market is limited, which results in low competition between the players for market share. Key players operating in the taxifolin market include:
- JW Health Products
- Kingherbs Ltd
- Kalenika Group
- Cayman Chemical
- Ametis JSC
- Abcam plc
- Adooq Bioscience
- Linjiang Jianwei Biotech Co. Ltd
- Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co., Ltd.
Global Taxifolin Market: Research Scope
Global Taxifolin Market, by Purity Level
Global Taxifolin Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.