Taxifolin Market: Introduction
- Taxifolin is the common name for dihydroquercetin, which is a flavonoid. It is also used in its semi-synthetic form, under the brand Venoruton.
- Various types of flavonoids are currently under scientific study, as they are found to have anti-viral, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial for human health. Taxifolin is utilized as an additive in food & beverages due to these properties. It is bitter in taste and helps stabilize the shelf life of food products.
- Taxifolin is also known to have anti-proliferative effects on cancer cells; consequently, it is effective in preventing the spreading of cancer cells. Taxifolin has numerous therapeutic effects on the human body, similar to other flavonoids, and does not have any side-effects, which makes it a good additive in medical supplements.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Taxifolin Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key drivers of taxifolin market
- Numerous types of flavonoids are added to food & beverages and used for therapeutic purposes. These compounds are similar in nature to taxifolin. However, some exhibit side-effects on the human body along with therapeutic effects, which are toxic in nature. These side-effects are not present in taxifolin, and this is estimated to drive the demand for taxifolin during the forecast period.
- Rising population, technological advancements, improved cold chain facilities, and awareness regarding health and fitness are expected to augment the demand for taxifolin market globally during the forecast period.
- Rising use of taxifolin as a health supplement along with vitamin C and its positive effects on the immune systems are anticipated to boost the healthcare segment of the taxifolin market. The healthcare segment is expanding rapidly, as people are more aware about their health, and the preference for health supplements is rising. This is anticipated to boost the demand for taxifolin during the forecast period.
Food & beverages segment to offer attractive opportunities for global taxifolin market
- The prominent consumers of taxifolin include food & beverages, cosmetics, healthcare, and agriculture industries. The food & beverage industry is anticipated to be the leading consumer of taxifolin during the forecast period.
- The healthcare segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Increasing awareness about health and the trend of using nutritional foods are driving the demand for food & beverage additives. This includes dietary supplements and additives, which in turn is likely to boost the demand for taxifolin during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific expected to drive global taxifolin market
- North America and Europe are leading consumers of taxifolin globally. Demand for taxifolin in these regions is anticipated to be due to its extensive use in food & beverage and healthcare industry. Demand for taxifolin in North America and Europe is expected to rise at a moderate and sluggish pace, respectively, during the forecast period, owing to the mature nature of the market in these regions.
- The healthcare industry in North America is expanding rapidly, and this is estimated to boost the demand for taxifolin during the forecast period. Manufacturers in the U.S. need the Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) certification for their products to be considered safe for use. These stringent regulations in the region are restraining the number of players offering taxifolin.
- Asia Pacific is another prominent consumer of taxifolin in the world. Majority of demand is expected to originate from China, Japan, and India. Rising population and geriatric population in the region is expected to boost the demand for taxifolin in Asia Pacific at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to offer lucrative opportunities to the taxifolin market during the forecast period. Rise in demand witnessed in Latin America is anticipated to be due to the expansion of food & beverage and agriculture industries in the region. Demand for taxifolin in Middle East & Africa is driven by its use in cosmetics and healthcare industries.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Taxifolin Market here
Key players operating in the Taxifolin Market
Numerous market players are involved in the manufacturing of taxifolin. However, the number of players operating in the global taxifolin market is limited, which results in low competition between the players for market share. Key players operating in the taxifolin market include:
- JW Health Products
- Kingherbs Ltd
- Kalenika Group
- Cayman Chemical
- Ametis JSC
- Abcam plc
- Adooq Bioscience
- Linjiang Jianwei Biotech Co. Ltd
- Hangzhou J&H Chemical Co., Ltd.
Global Taxifolin Market: Research Scope
Global Taxifolin Market, by Purity Level
Global Taxifolin Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.